Levin Furniturethis was the worst furniture buying experience and I have levin's to thank

L

I would like to discus my most recent and last purchase from Levin's. My complaints start with the delivery of my furniture. My delivery was scheduled for Saturday, 1-9-09, between 2 and 5. They arrived at 5:25 and because of their lack of experience in assembly they did not finish until 6:45. The drivers were disrespectful and rude. The hit my walls with the furniture in 3 different spots with little / no concern. They also ignored my requests to unpack the furniture on my dry shoveled driveway and instead unpacked it in the snowy street. They wreaked of smoke and looked and talked unprofessional. My next complaint is that Levin's has ignored my attempts to contact them. The Tuesday after I received my furniture I went back to the store where I purchased it and talked with the saleswoman that sold it to me and her manager. He took down all of my complaints and said he would forward them to customer service. I have not heard back from them at all. I call to schedule a repair of my furniture on Thursday, while I was on the phone I asked to speak with a manager and then told her my story again. She said it wasn't her department and she would forward it to the appropriate people and they would get back to me. I have not heard back yet still. Also when I called to schedule the repair she said someone would call me back to schedule a date. It has been 3 days and I still haven't heard back form the repair department yet either. As you could understand I am very angry and upset. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM LEVIN'S AGAIN. I am angry about the delivery process but even more angry that no one cares. Customer service doesn't care, the store that I bought the furniture at doesn't care, and the repair department obviously doesn't want to repair my furniture in a timely manner. I have had many furniture deliveries and I have never been treated like this before. This was the worst furniture buying experience and I have Levin's to thank.