The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Levin Furniture — not sanitizing merchandise
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I feel it is time for people to know how Levin Furniture operates. I worked the company for 18 years. For 18 years not ONE piece of used or returned mattresses or furniture ( upholstery) has been sprayed with MICROBAN or tagged sanitized. It is legal to sell used merchandise with a license. But it MUST be sprayed and tagged that it was treated and used. I am talking about the merchandise that is found in Levin's Clearance Centers. The location I worked had 30, 000 sq. ft. On many occasions they was used returned bedding and upholstery that you could easily see it had been used and returned. None of the managers or upper management cared. It was brought to their attention many times. The way Levins sell bedding, is they offer you a comfort rest warranty if you purchase a mattress pad. It you don't like it they will let you re-select and they would put the used bedding in their CLEARANCE CENTERS, untreated!!! I see on this complaint board someone had got bed bugs after purchasing a mattress. I think it is awful with the bed bug epidemic that Levins get away with this. Not to mention there is lice, fleas, human fluids etc... that used furniture carries. Little consignment shops and thrift stores treat their used furniture, WHY NOT LEVINS??????????????
More Levin Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Levin Furniture - do not deal with them
- Levin Furniture - bed bugs in [email protected] spring
- Levin Furniture - they do not make good on their warranties
- Levin Furniture - very disappointed in the service and quality of the furniture
- Levin Furniture - bed bugs!
- Levin Furniture - this was the worst furniture buying experience and I have levin's to thank
- Levin Furniture - sealy gel foam mattress
- Levin's furniture - poor customer after sale service
- Levin Furniture - sofa
- Levin Furniture - sectional couch