LetgoI purchase of air pods, the seller took money but I didn’t receive air pods. she is not responding she blocked me and

Hi, I purchase Air Pods from a lady at Letgo Air pods she promised me to send me Air pods after receiving money $60 from me using Google Pay; but it's been 9 days she's not responding to me and I didn't receive the AirPods. I'm asking Tracking number but she's blocked me at Letgo. I emailed her no response. I contact google to refund me money but she took it already. Google wants me to inform Letgo so you can contact her and request her to refund my money. I was trying to add her name and and my conversation but I am unable to upload any pictures on this form.

Am
Apr 16, 2019

Comments

• To
      Apr 26, 2019

The seller was also selling a Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4 though the same account. There were special circumstances that required "Mel Paul" to mail the item. The item was listed as being in Chicago, but in each of the item descriptions, it said that her daughter had passed away and she was selling some of her things to help pay for the funeral expenses.

I purchased the Nintendo Switch, the seller requested that I use Google Pay to transfer her the funds and that she would mail the device the same day. I'm not sure how long it should take so I went today to ask if she had a tracking number or anything and it said that the account was deleted. I still had her email so I sent her an email but I'm starting to think that she's not going to get back to me.

The especially interesting thing is that 4 days ago when I paid for the Nintendo Switch, the AirPods were still listed as available. Im guessing that if this was actually a scam, the seller was listing these things, accepting payments from 3rd party services like Google Pay, and then blocking the users that paid them so they could continue on "selling" the items a few more times.

The seller's name was Mel Paul and the email she accepted my payment with was [protected]@gmail.com