Letgochat technical problems

B

Hi:

I'm trying to chat via my home PC using Windows with a Toronto seller over an item. The chat has been brief, but sometimes it takes 20 mins. or even longer for a phrase that I send to appear in the chat box.

Just now, I sent a line of text to the other party, and a message she sent 5 HOURS AGO just appeared now. This is very frustrating, and makes it near impossible to do a deal.

Can you please help?

Windows 7 SP1 Convenience Rollup x64
Firefox 52.0.2 (64-bit)

• Su
    Summer Ponce May 17, 2019

I tried to post something and when I go back to see if it is listed it says (((move your listing here and only visible to you))). Anyone know how I can I fix that or make sure it is listed)))

Mark bob Feb 10, 2019

Letgo should just be put off
    it full of [censored]
    i can't send msg
    I can't even see my post online and when i try to look from another person account it says i don't have any listing online.

• Li
    Lindsay Klassen Nov 04, 2018

How do I get rid of the notification on the home button? I can’t figure it out!

• Cy
    Cymk Nov 02, 2018

I have the same thing going on. I had people interested in my items yesterday and now I can’t find the chats anymore.

• Ca
    Cartier Venom Nov 01, 2018

took a xursory glance here...thiink i have a similar problem...have 52 discussions that are all but replaced with a 'no chats here' animation...what to do?

• Kc
    K Cairo Oct 30, 2018

Chat function is DOWN AGAIN! 10/30/2018. Waiting for seller at appointed time and place unable to communicate! This stinks!

• Fl
    flertzheim Oct 30, 2018

every time I go to the chat portion of the let go app it says oops try again on all of my devices including Windows 10. your site is in need of repair. I'm sure your aware of this that it went down in the last hour or so

• Bi
    Bill Wessels Oct 30, 2018

Let go chat won't load. trying to connect but never does. Windows 10.

• Do
    douglas ruopp Sep 22, 2019

@Bill Wessels Same from the app on all my phones it will pick and choose when it works

• Jc
    jcvpc Oct 29, 2018

why wont my requests open, i type in what I look for, then it wont load, back to shpock for me, far better, no problems, easy to use, give it a try see the difference, good bye I will let go .

• Br
    BriSieg Oct 01, 2018

I posted item to sell, including picture and description. When I checked the item it was posted in my geographic area with the pciture description and price. The problem is when I display the item in my area it indicates 'edit listing' I saved all changes and entries any idea????? [email protected]

Mary Ellen Caris Aug 04, 2018

DOes the phone app populate your items for sale to your account on the website/internet? I have had to reenter each item separately.

• 19
    1948calendargir Jul 10, 2018

My account is not working. Would you please check. I can't view anything I have posted and when I post, it only takes the picture and will not let me enter the description or details. Thanks [protected]

• Re
    reddenAS321 Jul 09, 2018

opps chat not found message please tell me how to respond to buyer I got a message from buyer that they are interested ask some questions about the thing I want to sell but I can’t respond when I hit reply button and say opps chat not found

• Cc
    ccrules Jun 05, 2018

Chat doesn't load I cant sell anything on Letgo.

Dny420 May 28, 2018

Waiting.. nothing ever loads!! what gives here??? if I didn't have a [censored] message, it wound be like who cares.. this is [censored] 100%.. somebody inquired about my item, now I can't even see what they said?? muther fuker!!!, failure, fuk off letgo.. the worse site ever, that's bad, because obamacare site was better!, hey, that damn site at-least worked!

Dny420 May 28, 2018

What the hellllll!, even firefox, no loading.. where are my messages!!! I got an alert, but can't see what they said./.. gimme a fukin break!!! this [censored] has been going on since day!, can't even got on the site to remove the item, it's crashed so badly.. now I get messages just to taunt me!

Dny420 May 28, 2018

Can't Check my Messages .. Spins the Search > FOREVER ... WTF !!.. BLANK White PAGE !! I give the fuk up !

• Mr
    Mrchow Nov 23, 2017

I went on Letgo this morning and it says I'm not connected but I can get everything up. The problem is, every picture underneath says I'm interested. I am not putting this so why is it there?