Leonid AfremovArt

C

I also have been taken by these people. I ordered a painting on the 4th and it never came. Each time I called there was one excuse after another. First it was drying then it had to go through customs then it would be delivered anyday. The I was swnt a ups tracking number which ups said that did not mean any thing was shipped from them. Well I am out 139.00 and no painting. What a bunch of crooks.

RESOLVED

Charleyne Sep 28, 2014

This company has contacted me and offered to make good on my purchase .