Lenovo — ide3apad 320
I purchased a lenovo ideapad 320 in june. Ive been informed by one or two who are much more aware rhan I that there is something wrong with it. I know Im very sick and tired of attempting to send email through my mail, and getting booted, trying to read my mail, or when it thinks Ive been on long enough. I would be very happy to have my little bit of stuff transfrerred to another unit, and this defective one replaced.
Updated by Jann Jones · Aug 01, 2018
The address above says Portland, correct, but I dont believe I could find Connecticut if I fell in it. I am in Oregon.
More Lenovo Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo - smart phones
- Lenovo - on-site service delayed for more than a week now due to part availability
- Lenovo Group - lenovo thinkpad computer
- Lenovo Group - no repairs possible for a 3 week old lenovo yoga tab 3
- Lenovo Desktop Computer - fraud/extended warranty