Legalwisenot attending to my query

on the 18th September 2014 I lodged a complain at Ghandi squarer legal wise offices at Johannesburg .They never attended to my matter as such.I was complaining about Vodacom which was deducting money from my bank account without my acknowledgement, they claim that I took a laptop in a form of a contract from them for 24 months the deducted the money for 2 months which was March and April.I never received that laptop.I lodged the complain to legal wise to assist me as my name was blacklisted due to the sensitiveness and seriousness of the matter.I was asking for referral letter to private attorney.since they promised to contact me in two weeks time.They never came back tome up until I call them on the 18th October 2014.I went to they office personally and I complain to them why my matter was no attended I was told that the legal adviser who is working with my file is not available and they compile another file.They never came back to me until today.As such I request complain board to assist me in this matter.As matter has caused a domestic dispute between me and my family as they believe I bought laptop for someone else from outside. e.g girl friend.