Legalwisebad service

E Feb 11, 2018

December 6, 2017: I sought help from LEGAL Wise RANDBURG branch, concerning my inability to take occupation of a house I bought from an agent who bought it at an auction in 2016. The former owner is chaĺlenging the bank for repossessing her house illegally. Numerous postponement have left the matter hanging for about 20 months now.
Having seen the LEGAL Wise agent(Danny Paulsen) at the Randburg branch, he guaranteed to advice me on way forward towards end of the next week. It didn't happen.
January 16, 2018: I went back to enquire. I was told I can only see him by appointment. The receptionist took my contact details and promised to give him a message. About 2 days later he called: nothing had been done, he said he had been on leave since December. He promised to enquire from their Research department what can be done. Said he would contact me following day. As I write today (11 Feb 2018), I'm still waiting for him to come back to me. Each time I call, they say they'll give him a message so he can contact me.
Meantime, I continue to pay bond for the property and pay LEGAL Wise for my policy.

Am so disappointed with LEGAL Wise, I consider cancelling my policy this month. It's useless.

• Pa
    PapaBheki Feb 28, 2018

Can i request if anyone knows the firm that really works for ppl, need to quit Legal not wize at all, I can be contacted at [protected]@gmail.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices