Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Equipment Leasing & Financing Lease Finance Group [LFG] continue to charge me after equipment was returned

Lease Finance Group [LFG]  - continue to charge me after equipment was returned

L
Author of the complaint
9:16 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Like others stated, was given the hard sale, and guaranteed that should our business not conduct enough credit card business that we could return the equipment no problem. Also they would send out automatic upgrades for the equipment, which they NEVER did. We did not do enough credit card business to justify the expense they were deducting out of our bank account every month. We have been trying for 18 months to get them to stop deducting their monthly fee from my account. Equipment has been returned, have signature confirmation on the delivery, however they conveniently cannot find the shipment! and that is my fault. they cannot read the digital signature on the signature pad of the UPS - and thats my fault! it has been a nightmare like a monkey on my back trying to get Lease Financial Group, LLC to get out of my life. Final step is to have the bank take action on my behalf, hope it works. I feel duped by this company, they are incompetent on the other end of the phone, I go back and forth between two different offices, no one communicate with the other. No ONE is working on my case. every phone call is re-tracing every step thus far, EVERY TiME - a waste of my time

Helpful? 0 0

More Lease Finance Group [LFG] complaints & reviews

3 comments
E
Mar 13, 2020 9:16 pm

I sent them all the equipment that we had and now they say I owe them for an other peace of equipment that we do not have nor ever had. This is on account # that I have never seen before. They are just terrible people to deal with ! I don't know what to do we only had two leases and the both have expired and now they are coming after us for equipment we don't have? Something is very fishy here! I am going to write on the bill called and or no such person here!

L

What address did you send the cc machine back to? I am in the same situation and I really do not want to call them to ask where to send. They are rude and relentless. I have not used their dumb ### machine for 5 years! I feel like it 's a bad luck entitiy and they can have it back. Not paying them any more$$. Thank you for posting..

E
Mar 13, 2020 9:16 pm

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

106 complaints