Laser Spine Institute — pre-registration customer service - shockingly low level and unprofessional
With a week-old MRI imaging disk on hand, I called the toll free number posted on the Website and talked to two women over the phone. Both said calling from Tampa, FL, called themselves 'Whitney, ' and denied talking from a call center. Both proved to be pushy talkers. First woman Whitney asked all my personal information including what kind of insurance I had, refused to answer my questions, said a nearest location was in Cincinnati, OH but did not know the address, and brought up her coworker in Tampa to the phone after saying that she was connecting me to Cincinnati LSI. Second woman Whitney digged into my medical condition, insisted they were offering only surgeries, but rejected me due to a failure to understand my detail explanation of a minimally invasive surgical procedure I was recommended by my spine doctor.
More Laser Spine Institute Complaints & Reviews
- Laser Spine Institute - buyer beware
- Laser Spine Institute - careful! scam!
- Laser Spine Institute - you are just a dollar sign
- Laser Spine Institute - lsi treats their employees like garbage
- Laser Spine Institute - lawsuit filed in florida
- Laser Spine Institute - surgery
- Laser Spine Institute - terrible
- Laser Spine Institute - no complaint
- Laser Spine Institute - unable to walk appropriately
- Laser Spine Institute - treatment not effective