Laser Spine Instituteback surgery

J

I originally had surgery for spinal stenosis in 2009. After surgery I experienced more pain than before. It took a year of complaining before anyone listened. Finally, in 2010
I had surgery again The results were no better. In 2011 I had conventional back surgery and asked the surgeon to give me an opinion on the previous surgeries. His comment was "they didn't do you any favors, it was pretty much a mess. I again wrote to Laser Spine and asked for a refund. In typical fashion they have chose to ignore me.
I haven't figured out my next step yet, but I am not done with my complaints.

• Co
    CommonsenseIMHO1 May 26, 2012

You let these yo yo's do surgery on you?

• Jg
    J Gaul May 26, 2012

I did because I was in pain for a very long time and was hopeful they had the answer.

• Em
    Emma Barela Sep 15, 2014

I have been scheduled for back surgery in Arizona. I am concerned that they are not affiliated with a hospital??