Lancomelancome stall in st pancras train station.

J Dec 06, 2019 Review updated:

Good morning
I was going through the St Pancreas train station with my girlfriend this morning, (6.12.19) I was thinking very much of my Christmas list, I heard so much good reviews about your new Lancôme perfume so I wanted to smell the product to foreseeably to buy 2 " bottles for Christmas, one for my girlfriend and one for my sister.

I went to the Lancôme stall, there was one of your representatives there opening up. I asked her kindly If I can have a free sample of the perfume in question, she said NO.. I was amazed, she said that they open up at 7.30 am so come back then.

I start work at 9.00am there is no way that I can make it back at that time.

Where is the season of good will? good customer care and service ?
It was not to say that any cash was involved, this was a free sample bottle that I had asked for.

I feel that there was prejudiced on her part which in fact made me feel discriminated against, almost as if to say because I was not dressed that part I did not deserve to be served, this is highly inacceptable.

I really wanted to purchase this perfume but how I was made to feel Lancôme representative did not sell the company, her attitude made me feel disgusted of the company.
No I am not a person to complain, but I felt very upset with the treatment that I received that I asked my girlfriend to write this email for me.

My Name Is Mark Walcott - My girlfriends email address [protected]@yahoo.com

• J
      Dec 06, 2019

If they're closed, they're closed. I don't see where that is discrimination.