La-Z-Boyleather sofa

C Sep 03, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring to your attention an issue we are having with our sofa we purchase from La-Z-Boy in Calgary, Alberta. We purchased our sofa approximately 3 years ago (September 2015). If you look at the pictures, the sofa is wearing horribly. We purchased the warranty from La-Z-Boy. Once we noticed the wearing of the sofa, we called to have someone come look at it. We were told that the warranty does not cover this issue. I am hugely disappointed in La-Z-Boy and this approach. As you can tell from the photos, the wearing of the couch is quite unusual for a sofa of three years old. I have purchased many sofas in the past, and some have been leather. I have never had an issue with either of my sofa's, even my other leather one. This was our first La-Z-Boy sofa and we were so excited because we had always thought of this brand to be a good quality product. We paid enough for this sofa that we never would've thought we would have to replace it in 3 years!!! I am hoping that La-Z-Boy will rectify this situation, as we feel it must be a defective product. Sofas are meant for sitting on, which is what we have done...but it's quite embarrassing to have this in our home. We take pride in our home, and this is not something we are proud of.