La Vie FurnitureCustomer Service (Lack thereof)

M

Went to their Toronto today, was asked if I needed help, I said "Yes I need to buy a house full of furniture for our new house". The guy walked away. My husband thought he'd gone to get catalogues or get someone else to help us. We waited, he never came back to offer any assistance at all. We left. I have never seen such rude service ever in my life. How do these people stay in business? Why would anyone do business there when so many customers and potential customers have written their truthful and very negative reviews here. They will never get a dime of money. Mu husband and I went there with a budget of 50, 000 to buy all new furniture and he treated us like we were bumbs off the street. Couldn't be bothered to offer any assistance a all. What is the reason for someone being so rude?