La Quinta Inns & Suitesmanager

K

I had made a reservation with laquinta downtown Dallas through Priceline. My room was paid online, after traveling 5 hours I go to check in, give my license and credit card and I'm told we don't take these cards. Ok so I pull out a different one, same story with an awful attitude from manager. I explained my room is paid, my cards are good, what's the issue. I was told I couldn't check in, even though I had what was needed, and that's why he tells ppl not to make reservations with places like Priceline! The manager had no customer service skills, it was like he was intentionally being rude and enjoying it. Just wondering if it was because I'm white, my husband is black and our biracial daughter was with us? That's what I felt the reason was that we lost our $ on the room and had to go find a room elsewhere.