Kwik Starrude

J Review updated:

they were very rude and they rip me off because i had bought the same idem i already had a receit from yestarday i bought the same thing i had both of my receits. I'f there a lawyery out there i need one. if there is Contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com

• Updated by Mini 799 · Nov 26, 2018

Store 970 waukesha WI employee heather very rude and unprofessional

• Ri
    Rick Adelmund Feb 03, 2020

Over half the time I go there and get gas paying at the pump I have to stop my day to go in and get a receipt because they don't fill them up. I run a business and it really interrupts my day. After months of this and happening the last 3 times I have to say, "enough is enough". Please fill your tape at all the pumps

• Ca
    Carrieabrath Jul 27, 2019

I went into the store today to get Chicken wild rice soup and they did not have any made so I bought the soup in a frozen bag. I did not realize until I got home that I had paid 12.00 for the soup. Is this correct?

• De
    Del sharon Jun 29, 2019

Hello.. I bought amazon gift card $1300 with my cash and when I got home to redeem the card and I found that the card was locked and I want you to unlock it for me right moment...

Thanks for your consideration

• Mi
    Mini 799 Dec 11, 2018

The employee named heather at kwik trip 970 was very rude and unpleasant. I have came across her a few times .. she has a major attitude problem, she even had the guts to call me names. I would like this to be handled please. She is very unprofessional.

Jayder Sep 20, 2018

Breadstick was not filled with cheese and was cold when opened. It said it was good till 6 at 5 but did not appesr to be.

• Be
    Beara1991 Sep 11, 2018

I have been to the kwick trip a few times by my house but the service and unfriendliness has made not want to go there anymore

• Am
    Amberchambers Aug 14, 2018

I just purchased cherries from kwik trip about 5 minutes ago and used my loyalty card. I was eating them in my car. When I looked down to grab another cherry I realized they were covered in mold. I am extremely grossed out!

• En
    eneuman43 Oct 11, 2015

Your going to need an English teacher also.

John Wentzlaff Oct 11, 2014

nICE gas station but no dump for RVs. Really! I need 200 gallons of Gas go someplace & dump at the same time

JOHN BOLDON Mar 31, 2011

how rude dont post on my page

• Ha
    hawkiiis Feb 07, 2011

First off, your ramblings make no sense. Secondly, as the previous poster stated you're not entitled to any refund by any business. The only viable claim you have is that you were treated rudely. I know first hand what these people deal with daily. If you were 1/2 as ignorant with them as you were with this post, I can see why they would be frustrated. But good luck with the lawsuit. I'm sure the cost of a Slim Jim would be something any lawyer would want as their claim to fame.