Kwik Karoil change

S

Kwik kar lube & auto care
7301 boat club rd, fort worth, tx 76179
Phone: [protected]

My son went to get an oil change and nothing was explained to him such as the cost and options. He was charged $85, I mean I was charged $85 since he use my card. The car has 62k miles. So it wasn't like he need the high mileage oil. The receipt has $38.99 for full service oil and $40 for synthetic upcharge plus other misc fees. I would think for that price the oil would need to be change every 5-6k but nope it has to be change every 3k miles. My car has over 160k and I pay $70 for an oil change that last 5-6k miles. The guy took my son for a fool and just did what he felt like doing without even asking. I think it's bs and a rip-off. I have been to other kwik kar to get my oil change and they always explain to me the options available. This location is terrible and need a new process in handling their customers.