Kuwait Airwaysstolen from luggage

P

Dear Sir, I am Gone through a very bitter experience with Kuwait Airways..

Kindly go through mails, correspondence done with Kuwait Airways various departments..No one seems to be helping out ..

Parvinder Singh
Apr 20 (9 days ago)

to Customer
Thanks for replying. .

You are not getting my point..I was carrying 3 checkin baggages weighing 28kg, 29k and 26kg (Total 83kg )and one cabin hand bag .I paid extra amount of 170usd to your staff for carrying extra weight.

Thats why they allowed me to carry extra weight..extra suitcase..

On arrival in Delhi I found two of my bags damaged and goods were missing.Officer on duty checked the weight it was 72kg which he mentioned in the form .On boarding tkts weight was mentioned 83kg..checkin.

Sir Is that possible that without charging passenger you allow them to carry extra bag or extra weight.I carried 83kgs. Where you allow only 26kgs...Obviously I paid extra amount thats why they allowed me to carry one suitcase extra..

Please know the facts before taking any decision. ..Your staff allowed me to carry extra baggages. Instead of two suitcases I was carrying three suitcases .somehow I don't remember about EBT. .I was given by them or I lost it as I was in hurry to board the flight.If I could knew before that ..my Baggages will get damaged and goods get stolen I must retain the EBT.

Please review the facts..Its a great disappointment and very bad experience of mine with Kuwait Airways which I think will be the First and last.You people are defaming your Airlines by doing this and compelling me to take Legal Action against you.