[Resolved] Kolors Health Care Indiaweight loss treatment

A Sep 10, 2018

As per discussions held on 31st October 2017.They promise me to give the result 20kgs of weight loss. If they fail to do so the company will take responsibility. On that time my weight is 73kgs.now it was boosted to 80kgs. When I asked them they are telling that it was not our responsibility. They wasted my valuable time and money. They spoiled my health.

• Kolors Health Care India's response · Jan 05, 2020

Hi Amulya Kandula,

Our company's motto is to assist people lose weight with our expertise but customer's determination also plays an important role. We would try our best to resolve your issue within already set guideline which has been mutually agreed. Please share your contact details info AT kolorshealthcareinfo. One of the feedback team member’s will get in touch with you soon and help you with varied best options available to you.

Kolors Feedback Team