Kogan Mobile 90access — cut off after 30 days
Signed up online for mobile phone service on a 90day prepaid access account. After 30 days I could receive calls on my mobile however I am unable to connect to any mobile or landline number I dial. The numbers i DIAL ring however when they pick up they get a dead line. Kogan advertise that you can reach them 24/7 on a 1300 number for assistance how ever call calls to this number were not answered after 32, 45 and 65 minutes respectively. I originally signed up for 2 mobile plans however cancelled one due to the problems getting them set up. I am only sorry that I didn't cancel both back in December 2012.
This company has proved that they are not customer service friendly for Senior citizens who want to talk to a human when they have problems. I say buyer be very aware when dealing with this company which when the product is sold works on the principal of "OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND"
More Kogan Mobile 90access Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 9-in-1 1000w multi food processor
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response