Kodak / Eastman Kodak Company — c310 all in one home printer
I bought this printer in 20012. Less than 10 years later, Kodak are not providing technical support on this line. Sadly, for me this means that my printer is now trash. The customer service agent I spoke to was less than helpful in dealing with my complaint. She said that Kodak had deemed the printer to have reached the end of its life and therefor they were no longer supporting it. When I asked if she could help me by feeding back my complaint to senior management, she said that her (customer service) manager would only tell me the same thing. When I asked if there was someone I could speak to in another department, she said was not.
So it would seem that Kodak do not value their products useable life past 7 years. I find this to be a highly unsustainable approach to business, and frankly I am disgusted. I will never buy or use Kodak again.
More Kodak / Eastman Kodak Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kodak ESP-3 All in one printer - Printer Cartridge - Fradulant Advertising 
- Kodak - Repairs, refunds, replacements 
- Kodak ESP C110 printer - printhead replacement frequency
- Kodak ESP 7 Printer - Kodak Printer DO NOT WORK! 
- Kodak express - Bad customer service 
- Kodak - KODAK ESP6100 PRINTER
- Kodak ESP 5 all in one printer - ink/power button
- Kodak/10Xl and 10C ink - Ink runs out too fast
- Kodak ESP-9 Printers - False Out-Of-Ink Message
- KODAK/ HERO 7.1 PRINTER - WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO USE THE LAST 35% OF THE INK IN CARTRIGE