Kizoa — Professional version of their video editor
I purchased this in November, buying a pro account. Kizoa is a video editing program that you can use online.
Within a day or two after purchasing it, the ability to edit video clips just stopped. That part of it didn't disappear; it still showed up, just didn't work. They ignored all emails asking about it. They ignored requests for a refund. It wasn't until I started making public noise on social media this week that they finally started to reach out. There is not a soul on earth that would purchase a video editor that can't edit clips. It's functionally useless.
When they did, they told me (as screenshot of email shows) that they weren't going to bring the clip editing function back. This is tantamount to selling
a coffee maker that can't brew coffee. Without the ability to edit a clip, it's not a video editor. Mind you, they don't put this on the support forums. They don't respond to questions. They just keep your money and are continuing to take people's money.
They are refusing to even acknowledge the request for a refund. This is theft. It should be treated as such.
More Kizoa Complaints & Reviews
- Kizoa.com - stay away from these guys
- Kizoa.com - I will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa
- Kizoa.com - they are deceptive in their charging for their membership
- Kizoa.com - i've been struggling with kizoa for 2 months and can't burn a dvd
- Kizoa.com - stay away, this company is honestly just out to take your money & nothing else
- Kizoa - false advertising! kizoa is not free!
- Kizoa - Premium video
- Kizoa.com - this is not a free service
- Kizoa.com - website is "unavailable"
- Kizoa / Pixvisio - my son been videos with out contcent