The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kirby Vacuums — Kirby sales tactics solution
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Okay, I have read many experiences of the Kirby sales tactics and here are my solutions
1. If you want one go on ebay and buy one, the older ones like the Sanitronic and The Classics are still good vacuums. And 2000 dollars for the Sentria? Try 800 on ebay.
2. If you already have a kirby just simply tell the salesperson you do
3. If that doesnt work say you've worked for the company before and you know what he/she is trying to do
4. If that doesnt work just simply tell them "If you do not vacate my property willingly I will call the authorities and have them do it for you"
More Kirby Vacuums Complaints & Reviews
- Kirby - Scam and abuse!
- United Consumer Financials/Kirby - Unethical Credit practices
- Kirby Vacuum - sales tactics
- Kirby Vacuum - Awful experience
- Kirby - Scam
- Kirby Vacuum Company - kirby vacuum/ shampooer
- Kirby - Unethical salesmanship
- The Kirby Company - business practices
- Kirby Vacuums - Sales
- Kirby Vacuum - Lifetime warranty