Kings Isle Wizard 101Monthly fee automatic charge

My son no longer plays this game and I have called to have it cancelled. I have been paying for this for months and he no longer play's the game. I want a credit put back on my account for the past 6 month's fee's since I previously contaced the company and the cancelization I just realized has not gone through. I want the membership cancelled and I want a refund.

• Pr
    Proto Kirby yt Jan 01, 2017

HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME YOU CANT STITCH AS MANY ITEMS AS YOU WANT ON ONE ITEM!? I WANT MY ELVEN STORM CAP AND THE 10, 000 I SPENT ON ANOTHER ITEM TO ADD ON BACK PLEASE!!! My username is protokirby

• Katherine Dreamflame Aug 06, 2016

I have been playing Wizard101 for more than 2 years and I have found the game to be fun. Back in April 2016, a friend of mine bought a 2 month pre-paid gift card ( $20 ) for me to use. I successfully redeemed it and had two months of membership. In July 2016, I bought two $10 Kings Isle gift cards for my sister's birthday. However, when i tried to activate one of the cards, it said the card was "INVALID"! The card said "NO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS ONCE THE CODE HAS BEEN SCRATCHED OFF". My sister decided to give the other card to me, which I was able to redeem. I know that the invalid card was different. When I tried to redeem my 2 month pre-paid card that was already used, it said that the card couldn't be redeemed again. Who knows if someone used the code by entering different numbers and letters and hacked the game.

Kings Isle should be more responsible and respond to people who NEED HELP. It would benefit both the company and the people who play it. So far, they have the safest mmporg on the Internet with all the filtered text chat and ability to report and ignore rude players. A company is a business, and their job is to earn money- I understand that.

All I'm asking for is BETTER CUSTOMER SEVICE...

-Katherine Dreamflame
    --Balance--

• Si
    Sierra Strongheart Oct 21, 2015

Dear King, s Isle, My grandchildren play Wizard 101 and it looked so fun I started playing. We made a second wizard for their two cousins and my daughter also liked the game and she also plays. We love everything about this game and are elated to be part of the Wizard community. I did purchase a bundle for one grandson and he loves it. Yesterday I purchased a gift card from my bank and it won.t accept it. I AM EAGERLY WAITING TO PURCHASE CROWNS AND IT WON'T ACCEPT MY BILLING ADDRESS. I really like the seasonal fish, the basking in the sun shark, Christmas in July, the cool Birthday celebration and the excellent Halloween surprises. We get excited when we are able to open up new areas and hve new Quests. Crafting and gardening are so much fun and all the cute and adorable pets and the mounts. We never tire of playing. I will build up one Wizard at a time. Please contact me so I may buy crowns for the children and my daughter and myself. I want to purchase them all and myself mounts and I can, t understand why this card is not accepted. Sincerely, Wizard Sierra Strongheart

• Lu
    luvskita Apr 17, 2015

WIZARD101 IS A SCAM! I HAD BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR COUPLE OF YEARS AND THEY STARTED DOING AUTOMATIC RENEWALS TO ACCOUNTS. YOU WILL GET YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS AFTERWARDS WITH ALL UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES. TRUST ME IT HAPPENED TO ME. WHEN YOU BUY SMALL AMOUNT OF CROWNS THEY AUTOMATICALLY DOUBLE CHARGE YOU AND PLUS MORE EVERYDAY. ITS SO UNREAL HOW THEY PUT PEOPLE IN DEPTH TO PLAY THIS WIZARD101. NOT ONLY THAT, THEY WILL START CHARGING YOU ON PIRATE101 ALSO EVEN YOU DO'T PLAY THE GAME. THIS KINGSISLE ENTERTAINMENT NEED NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THEY ARE ALL MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE AND WILL ROB YOU ALL BLIND! CANCEL ALL YOUR CREDIT CARDS AND REPORT UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM KINGSISLE ENTERTAINMENT. DON'T WASTE TIME TO TALK TO KINGSISLE BECAUSE THEY WILL E-MAIL YOU TO PAY THEM MORE THAN 300 DOLLARS EACH CHARACTER TO BE ACTIVATED AGAIN THEY ARE CRAZY MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE!!!

Martha Martin Apr 17, 2015

Since there is no way to edit my above post, I will amend it here. The above listed number may be a KingsIsle number, but it in no way will that number give you access to a live human being. It is simply a voice mail number.

Martha Martin Apr 17, 2015

The main story is full of holes. First, there never has been a contact number for KingsIsle. Good gracious people, call your banks, and stop the unauthorized reoccurring charges to end this 'nightmare.' There are numerous ways in which KingsIsle is a bit underhanded, but not for the reasons listed here. These are all solvable through the complainer's bank.

For the kid sitting here begging, try the free games to earn crown to buy those areas yourself. However, this kid is a perfect example of what is wrong with the game environment. Begging is rampant in the game, as is scamming other users. Why parents should avoid allowing their kids to play this game without adult supervision. There are posts regarding realm WU (a server of the Wizard 101 game) that is plagued with kids that are trouble makers.

• Au
    Autumn Lifegem Oct 18, 2014

I have been playing Wizard101 since 2010 but they keep muting me and suspending me from stuff that is like, weeks or months or even years before they muted or suspended me. They say that the suspension is until the 19th but it is now the 20th and IT'S STILL NOT LETTING ME PLAY!!! I have e-mailed them telling them to get my account back but they haven't replied. Talk about fairness.
    I don't believe you should even be able to ban, mute, suspend people on a game. It is a stupid and heartless idea. The 'terms and conditions' is stupid. The people from Kingsisle are bloody rude. They don't care about the people who play. They are greedy and always want money from me. They sometimes have this offer: But a year's worth of member ship for the LOW PRICE of $59.99!!! I mean, LOW PRICE? $59.99? It is a huge rip-off when the regular price is $69.99. Everything is expensive.
    Kingsisle is rude, greedy, and heartless. That is my rant.

thel Aug 23, 2014

@nickielh good luck i am still trying to get bbb to understand they LIED to them about not having a us base which means they cant claim non us base laws. my complaint was about them HIDING facts from their players about it being a demo and not a whole game like the ads say "play for free at..." which means i dont have to pay a dime to play the whole game.

• Ni
    nickielh Aug 23, 2014

This company is ripping people off, especially parents. My son has several times stolen our debit cards
    in the past 4 months, even after getting new ones and hiding them, and used pay pal to buy $4000 worth of crowns. We've tried to get a hold of them but no working number to stop this and close down the account. So going to complain to the BBB and and other place and going use medium to slam this game and their polices and not allowing parents to control minor's accounts allowing them to steal money for crowns.

• Do
    Dolan Lion Blade Jun 16, 2014

I love Wizard101. But I didn't play for a little bit, and when I came back it said that my username and password were invalid, I go to my account at wizard101.com and my account isnt even there. Therfore, this leads me to believe that I was hacked and erased, please help me kingsisle I want to play your game again. My name was Dolan Lion Blade, Fire lvl 89, or 88 I can't seem to remember.

thel Feb 17, 2014

@ i hate, i filed a false advertising charge about 2 years ago with bbb, told bb they have a base in texas. They can not persue it they said cause the company is in england not usa. if you guys can get this company fixed have fun.

• Ha
    Hate Wizard101 Jan 27, 2014

HERE IS ALL CONTACT INFO GIRLS; GO GET THEM. THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND HOPE THEY GET NAILED IN EVERY WAY.
    Company Overview
    KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc. provides online entertainment offerings. It develops and publishes online games, including MMOs. KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Plano, Texas. It has a development studio in Austin, Texas.
    2745 Dallas Parkway
    Suite 620
    Plano, TX [protected]
    [protected]

Founded in 2005
    Phone:
    [protected]
    www.kingsisle.com
    Key Executives for KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.
    Mr. Elie Akilian
    Mr. Fred Howard

• Ha
    Hate Wizard101 Jan 27, 2014

IF EVERYONE HERE CAN PLEASE READ THIS POST:
    You can NOT let this company run you down and make you feel helpless because they don't have a phone number.
    First off they do have a phone number. You can google it if you have time to do detective work you will find a number to the corporate office in Texas. I found it one.
    Secondly, PLEASE CONTACT THE BBB (BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU) - they keep track of things like this and they will contact the company and let them know there are problems. PLUS as an added bonus they will file all complaints and if there are enough of them the STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL will get involved to shut them down.
    Third contact the state attorney general's office and let them know the name of this company and what they do.
    Lastly I personally HATE hate this company. They have taken advantage of me once to many times. I would NEVER allow any child including my own now to talk me into having this game in my home ever again. I AM INCREDIBLY ANGRY AND AM DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW. I hope I can help at least some of you who feel victumized by this horrible company.

• Ni
    nicholaslegendhunter Jan 01, 2014

this guy stole my account for no reason
    this game such a waste of money effort and valuable time

• Xx
    xXyolo$swaglordXx Dec 26, 2013

wow u ### are all gay kill urselves

• Xx
    xXyolo$swaglordXx Dec 26, 2013

wow u ### are all gay

TheRexord90 Oct 15, 2013

I HAVE TRY to call and have send email and no respone I want this cancel soon I think we have the right to cancel when we want to

• Li
    lily1234565 Aug 30, 2013

i am so mad it muted me and i was afk and suspended me and i am gonna call the cops...

• Ro
    Rosa Villanueva Aug 09, 2013

PLEASE HELP US THIS COMPANY ITS A HELL

• Na
    Nardini Aug 06, 2013

I was given a WIZARD101 gift card for my birthday, along with the receipt (just in case). When I tried to redeem the card, an error message says that the number is invalid. But I scratched it off myself and I have the receipt showing that the card was activated @ GAMESTOP. I called GAMESTOP and they will not reimburse; they say they simply sell the cards and that WIZARD101 must remedy the matter. Unfortunately WIZARD101 won't credit the card, and so Happy Birthday to me. Not.

• Cr
    Crashbash111 Aug 02, 2013

&aske I think that is quite strange considering in the terms of use it states:
    "Memberships and crown purchases for any Company game are non-refundable unless there are technical issues"

• Cl
    Claudine M Apr 11, 2013

Hi you guys have taken money out of my account and I would like you to put it back into my account you can contact me on [protected] and its Claudine

maylindler Dec 27, 2012

I have also gotten charged for this game and cancelled it a long time ago
    I need a refund

• Au
    Aunt Ta Aug 09, 2012

My mother used her card to purchase $10 worth of crowns for my nephew. Since then, she has had nothing but trouble. She continued to get charges even though the site showed that no credit card was set up for the account. Even when I tried to purchase additional crowns just to see how it was happening, it would not let me. However, she continued to get charges to the tune of $300. It is nearly impossible to contact the company if you have billing question. My mother had to cancel her credit card to ensure that these people would get no more money from her. The maze of contacts and the fact that the purchases do not make re-occuring memberships or charges clear is ridiculous. If you children are playing this game, I would suggest you either stop them or use only prepaid cards. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO EVEN FOR A ONE TIME PURCHASE!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

joanne vitale Jul 02, 2012

CAMERON NIGHT BLOOD SHOULD BE BANNED FOR GOOD HE THINKS HE IS A LAWYER OF WU REALM AND THREATENS WIZARDS!!!

joanne vitale Jul 02, 2012

i been playing wizard for one year and iam sick to know these kids use foul language all the time they arerotton to the core...they rude and the gifting them is awful i was staled by a wizard to gift him because he said i owe him and he would not leave me alone...just now in realm wu another wizard CAMRON NIGHT BLOOD thinks he is the wizard lawyer and goes around saying he getting wizards banned and he used volgar languge and threatend me i want him stopped...

• Eo
    EOlivas2 Oct 29, 2011

They've done the same thing to my wife's and mine account for our son. He has stopped playing this game since the middle of last year and suddenly this charge shows up on our credit card that we did NOT authorize. When we initially purchased the game for our son, we did NOT choose to have automatic renewal. What they are doing is without a doubt illegal. I will ask my bank to get my money back from them today when I get off work and issue a stop payment against them in the future. If KingsIsle refuses to refund after I sent them emails to their two listed emails (no phone number) too which I got no response, then I'll consider small claims court!

• Ru
    ruhamah Oct 17, 2011

Informed Wizard 101 that my CC info had been fraudulently used. They promised a refund of $60. Then they charged my account $25 the same day, then the next day $60 - and then credited my account $60. What a wonderful way to make money. A $60 refund turns into a $25 sale - in their criminal mind I suppose. I have emailed them again and promise to go next to the Missouri Attorney General for support.

• Be
    berkshire Oct 07, 2011

My son began playing wizard 101 at the beginning of September. Since then they have taken $659.00 out of my checking account. I asked them to refund my money, but they said they do not refund. my son does even play the game. I canceled the account, but I want my money back. They are a fraudulent company and should be shut down.

Lisa Harlan
    [email protected]

• As
    aske Aug 06, 2011

We too have been ripped off by Kings Isle. We purchased $60 of crowns. the game froze and the crowns were wiped out. i sat and watched this happen next to my son. Contacting Kings Isle is nearly impossible. When we finally got a response they said their policy is to not provide refunds. I explained that we dont want a refund, just credit the missing crowns. they refused. I explained that the credit was in the account, the sytstem crashed, when we rebooted and logged into the game again, the credits were gone. The still refused to credit the account.

My experience with Kings Isle is they are very rude and they have unfair "policies" of not allowing for credits even when it is their fault.

• Ri
    Rita Henry Aug 01, 2011

I a have just retired from my work and my grandschildren do not play the KingsisleWizard101 game anymore. I have called several times to the company and they say to go online to Kingsislewizard101.com and go to the bottom of the page and click on contact. Well I have done that and have got know where. They are taking out $9.95 a month out of my checking account each month and I would like it stopped because I am now on a fixed income and can use that money for something else. When you call them up they say you cannot leave a message. I want to stop this game immediately. Please help.
    Rita Henry
    [email protected]

• Fl
    floor Jul 08, 2011

well i played mini games and i didnt get a gift my score was 109901 ducky336

• Ar
    Arkeem Jun 28, 2011

Parents buy the wizard101 prepaid cards you spend how much u want in walmart then upload the code

• Lo
    lorraine small Jun 13, 2011

have no idea who this company is but they are taking money out of my account can not seem to find who they are to stop them i just want it to stop

• Da
    danvexs May 20, 2011

I am very mad that you guys are taking away my money from my bank account
    1.) of all I don't know how you guys got a hold of my credit card information since I never gave it to you but yet you have and that's how your taking money from without me knowing.
    2.)I understand that you charge people who are have membership but the thing is, I DONT HAVE A MEMBERSHIP WITH YOU PEOPLE, I only made a free account and that was it!You guys are taking away money for something that I didn't even applied for and that makes me very unhappy!
    3.)And I deep want to know how on earth you guys got a hold on my credit number because again, I never posted it up or purchase anything from you guys.I'm sure what your doing to me is definitely a law suit and I'm not afraid to take action!

So you guys didn't actually get the message I will like my three months that you charged me for this game, that I dont even play no more, to be refund as soon as possible or action will be taken.

• Al
    allan dragonblade Apr 06, 2011

we want to get free access to cyclops lane and fire cat alley because they are in wizard city.my parents think that it is a waste of money.i am playing this game even though i don't have a membership.so please give me a free membership for at least one month .i beg you kingsisle please.i am allan dragonblade.please i badly want a free membership for only one month

• Ga
    GameHippie Feb 23, 2011

Wow... if you actually READ the information, there's a wonderful line that says, "*all subscriptions are recurring" ... as far as never having played the game and you're wondering why it's on your bill, check all your credit cards and social security info- make sure someone else doesn't have access! (a good AVG and MalWareBytes scan would be in order to make sure there are no trojans, spyware or viruses on your computer- some punk kid can actually hack your computer to get your personal info!) Also, if you want to cancel a membership, all one needs to do is access their account page, and follow instructions... not difficult, if you know how to read and follow directions. One should be cautioned to ALWAYS READ ALL OF THE FINE PRINT whenever ordering anything online, or even in person-- there could ALWAYS be charges you weren't aware of, if you didn't take the time to read it... And last, but not least, please make sure to create a parent account, before you let your children have unchapparoned access; before you know it, an intelligent 8year old can figure out how to sneak your card and input the info, and it wouldn't be Wizard101's responsibility to instruct your children in proper conduct of your financial affairs, nor to refund you when you finally find out what's going on.

• Km
    k m linke Jan 31, 2011

I signed up for my son and it said a one time charge would be applied. It is now 4 months later and 4 one time charges also. Then they run a special to get the whole year for $59.95! I want credit for a year since I only asked for a month but have paid for 4 months. How do you contact this place?? No phone numbers!

sanra lopez Jan 25, 2011

My son is no longer playing this game, I want to cancelled the membership, also I want that you refund the money that I paid by this game. [email protected], net

• Ty
    Tyler Heubel Jun 25, 2010

People in the arena is stunning each round. people are losing ranks and losing matches. they cant even attack. i say we ban the spells that stun all enemies.