King BuffetRoaches

My daughter and I went to King Buffet in Nacogdoches Tx, took a few minutes for them to seat us, no big deal, we fixed out plates sat down took one bite and my daughter said "MOM look" I look on the wall beside us and there was a ### roach crawling on the wall. I called a waitress over and showed her the roach and told her we were not going to eat. walked to the reg to ask for manager and they made me pay. I told them i wanted to see the manager, owner or someone in charge, i dont know if they could understand me or not all they kept saying was "no manager here" I told them i wanted the managers home number. would not give it to me...etc.. called everyday for 2 weeks asking for manager and every time they said no manager here.

chris Apr 19, 2009

Lisa have a whinge why dont you

You sat down and started eating it was your decision to leave over a stupid cockroach on the wall. Get over it.
    If you didnt want to pay for the meal then you shoudnt have no one is forcing you to. Pay what you think the place is worth and if they dont like it just leave.
    Better luck next time

• Li
    LisaGarcia Apr 19, 2009

Chris you may eat with roaches but i do not. If you want roaches for dinner I can give you their address.

• Sf
    sfaoldguy Dec 10, 2009

OK, chris is an idiot. With that said, I understand how you feel Lisa. King Buffet has had some serious issues when it comes to the way it is managed. I have stopped dining there because there are plenty of other very good chinese restaurants in town including Red Dragon or something like that and China Cafe.