Kendra Scott — bracelet
I've just bought a $65 Kendra Scott braves for my birthday about four days ago. I've worn this bracelet twice and I really liked it a lot. Very simple but very cute. Unfortunately today I noticed it was turning my wrist green and causing it to itch where the chain rests in my skin! It's FAKE! I was told it was sterling silver! I'm very angry to have paid such a high price for a piece of fake jewelry that I can't wear now. I can't believe they get away with charging that much and claiming it to be real when it's clearly fake. Shame on this awful brand!
More Kendra Scott Complaints & Reviews
- Kendra Scott - 70% discount 
- Kendra Scott - tarnished necklace
- Kendra Scott - no exchange policy and unaccommodating sales clerk
- Kendra Scott - authentic kendra scott is a ripoff 
- Kendra Scott - an opal elsa necklace
- Kendra Scott - kendra scott necklace
- Kendra Scott - fishy???
- Kendra Scott 70% off - kendra scott jewelry 
- Kendra Scott - houston rice village store 
- Kendra Scott - product not received