Kelly Servicesservice

S

My experience with kelly services was great at first. Courtney in Calgary was kind and professional. We talked about a certain job she said would be a best fit for me as a receptionist, I agreed to go ahead with it but by the end of the day I was offered a position where there was room for growth and opportunity. I kindly messaged her stating that I was unable to make it to the interview becuase I committed to another job and that I liked it there and this is how she responded to me

" This is really disappointing — we had over 70 applicants and we narrowed this down to yourself and one other person — don't really understand where the miscommunication happened considering how many times we spoke yesterday ..."

I understand what she means but this was super unprofessional. I could've not shown up but I told her that I couldn't make it and I thought that was the best and most professional thing to do.

service