Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies Kelly Services misleading information... and the list goes on...

Kelly Services  - misleading information... and the list goes on...

W
Author of the complaint
3:49 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was hired on for a 90 day temp position that was supposed to turn into a permanent job. Well, 89 days later I got a phone call to not report back to work...my services were no longer needed. Never was I given a reason why. Then to top it off I was not allowed to go back to get my personal items that were left there (since I was told that I was to be hired on permananently I had to fill out tax info, and other items with personal info such as my social security number, drivers licenses, bank account, etc) - well long story short, I have yet to get any of my belongings back and they will not place me in another position since they claim none are availalbe. However, I received a call from my bank stating that a check had been passed for $900 to Sears and also 6 credit card applications were processed in my name.
Bottom line, I believe it was Kelly Services job to make sure that the company I was working for, which by the way is one of the largest hospitals in Cincinnati, should have sent my items back. I now have to go to court because only two people there had access to my locked desk and I was informed that the applications for the cc's were done on a computer in the hospital.

I had never gone thru a temp agency before and I now definately will never use one again.
If this is how they operate it's bs. I was laid off three years ago and started back to school full time but needed a job to pay bills and now they not only hacked my bank accounts but tried to open cc's in my name and purchased a new washer from Sears. I don't know if it's Kelly I'm mad at or the hospital but bottom line, make sure you double check if you decided to use a temp service because after speaking with a lawyer, I was told this happens constantly.

I hope someone will read this and it will help you avoid the crap I have to now go thru.

Update by whatajoke83
Dec 17, 2011 3:15 am

I already did go to the bank. They are handling it and I was not fired, I was told the job was temporary - AFTER they had me fill out all the paperwork for permanent hire. I have a letter that was notarized stated I was not FIRED but there was lack of work and they are supposed to find me a job as soon as possible...it's be 37 days and have yet to ehar anything from them. It's also identity theft on top of it, Sears has the person on camera who passed the check who had been a co-worker of mine.

Helpful? 0 0