Kelly Printing Suppliesconstant calling, horrible product, and always lying

C

they called me in January of 2015 and i agree to try them because it seam like a reasonable price. from what i understood on my phone conversation with the sales person my order would be for 6 toner but in march i got another call from them saying that they would ship the rest of the order, i told the lady that i didn't need any more because i still had a lot left over but she told me i had to get it because in order to get the discount had to be 12 so i was extremely clear to her i said OK fine but after that i really don't need anymore because i still have a lot. and she said that's fine. in December they will call you to see if you need any more and if you don't just let us know. and today is December 5th and i already got to calls from them lying saying that i had to get 12 more because it was the deal, so on the last call i just told the guy that i don't want it anymore because there product is horrible it destroyed my new printer and i had to trow it away because of it and i still have 7 toners left and i told him i could send him the crappy toner back if he want it and he hung up on me.

So DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, they wont leave you alone and their product and customer service are HORRIBLE.

Cheryl Yeary Jul 14, 2020

Kelly printing supply are SCAMMERS!!! Do not do business with this company. They will not stop calling you even when you told them to delete your phone number. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAMMERS!!!