Kelly Printing Supplies — constant calling, horrible product, and always lying
they called me in January of 2015 and i agree to try them because it seam like a reasonable price. from what i understood on my phone conversation with the sales person my order would be for 6 toner but in march i got another call from them saying that they would ship the rest of the order, i told the lady that i didn't need any more because i still had a lot left over but she told me i had to get it because in order to get the discount had to be 12 so i was extremely clear to her i said OK fine but after that i really don't need anymore because i still have a lot. and she said that's fine. in December they will call you to see if you need any more and if you don't just let us know. and today is December 5th and i already got to calls from them lying saying that i had to get 12 more because it was the deal, so on the last call i just told the guy that i don't want it anymore because there product is horrible it destroyed my new printer and i had to trow it away because of it and i still have 7 toners left and i told him i could send him the crappy toner back if he want it and he hung up on me.
So DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, they wont leave you alone and their product and customer service are HORRIBLE.
More Kelly Printing Supplies Complaints & Reviews
- Kelly Printing Supplies - shady and full of lies
- Kelly Printing Supplies - sent wrong items and will not return call
- Kelly Printing Supply - pushy, then hang up when I mention &[redacted]&
- Kelly Printing Supplies - toner cartridge scam
- Kelly Printing Service (KPS) - scam
- Kelly Printing Supply - defective products
- Kelly Printing Services - toner cartridges
- Kelly Printing Supplies - unethical behavior
- Kelly Printing Supplies - ink cartridges
- Kelly Printing Supplies/ Kelly Products - nasty, lies, rude, ink sales