Kars 4 Kids — Fraud
What a joke. We donated our car to Kars 4 kids and were told we would get a 2 night 3 day hotel stay with World wide travel center. I was told to send a check and credit card info and a signed statement that the hotel could charge me for 'damages'. I felt uneasy about this and called the place we donated our car to they assured me that World wide travel center was a legit company so I fell for the b.s. and gave all of my info, sent a $3 reactivation fee and have been told over and over that there are no reservations available. I have called over and over and I either get cut off or told to pick another date or destination. I wasted hours and hours giving new dates and destinations only to be told that low and behold there is nothing available that day! What a surprise. I asked to speak to a manager and was hung up on!!! I called back and somehow was cut off. I complained again to kars 4 kids and have not heard back yet.
More Kars 4 Kids Complaints & Reviews
- Kars 4 Kids / Donatecar.com - Poor service!
- Kars4kids.org - Questionable practices
- Kars 4 Kids - Car Donation/Scam
- Kars 4 Kids - Rip-off
- Kars4Kids - Value of Vehicle Donation for Tax reporting
- Kids4Kars - Donation
- Kars4Kids - kars for kids
- Kars4Kids - no pick up or tax receipt
- Kars4Kids - donation process/ lack of donation voucher
- Kars4Kids - Commercial