Kaplan College — unproffessional and misleading practices
Kaplan College was a waste of money, I was enrolled there in Bakersfield ca, in the criminal justice program. I was misled into thinking the education I went there to get was accredited and professional. the program was supposed to have hands on training and instead was an education equivalent to high school. I was forced to stop attending classes there and try to transfer credits to another school. I was not very successful in transfering to another school because most of the monies went to Kaplan. I was cloes to graduating from Kaplan five months to go and I could've had a aas degree in criminal justice from Kaplan. It was'nt worth it to me to continue at kaplan and pay more money to that school. I would not be proud graduating from Kaplan. It's also very discouraging hearing the staff make comments about their students " the students are not smart but we need to pass them so we could get our money". I was an 'A' student and never once missed a day of class in the year I spent there. I would not recommend anyone to that school. In fact I hear they will not be continuing the criminal justice program after the first graduates. Most students enrolled in the program there transfered out. What does that tell you?
Very disappointing! I owe student loans for the poor education that I tried to get at Kaplan. Please help! does any one know where I could file a formal complaint and would I have to hire an attorney to try and get reimbursed from kaplan?
More Kaplan College Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges!
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans
- Kaplan University Financial Aid Department - laon disperments
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating
- Kaplan University - balance due
- Kaplan University - advisors
- Kaplan University - they just want your money
- Kaplan University Online - do not enroll!!!
- Kaplan University - Stipends, Instructor compentency and employee ethics