Kanantik BelizeDeposits, Questions and Concerns

K

Ron5888, I hate to hear of your experience with Kanantik Belize. I assure you that keeping peoples deposits does nothing to help us build this incredible development out. If you contact our office at [protected] and we verify who you are and your experience we will be happy to refund your deposit. I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Kanantik Belize

• Ka
    Kanantik Belize Jun 17, 2016

I am writing this in response to some of the posts I have seen on this website regarding Kanantik Belize. I am head of Client Relations at Kanantik Belize and have just recently seen some of the views on this site. I would like to address some of these comments to help people get a clear understanding of our development and the process we go through in working with our clients who come on tour.

First I would like to address a comment from Ron5888. Ron5888, you stated that you put down a 90 day deposit to come down on tour to see Kanantik Belize, I assume to see if it made sense with what you were looking for in a property? But unfortunately do to circumstances out of your control you were unable to make the trip and I presume was unable to re-schedule? Let me say that we do have a policy in place that allows one to put down a deposit to reserve a lot of their choice and gives them an additional discount off a property if they choose to purchase with us. We clearly spell out the fact that once putting this deposit down you have 90 days to get down on tour to see the property for themselves. We also let people know that it is a non-refundable deposit if they do not end up going on tour. However it is absolutely refundable if they do go down on tour and decide that Kanantik Belize is NOT for them. That being said we are absolutely not in this to keep peoples deposits of $1, 000 as that amount will do nothing to help us build the community out and will obviously build ill will as well. I am sorry to hear you were unable to make your trip down but we would be happy to have you attend one of our upcoming tours if you like? I can assure you the development is much further along than when you originally planned so I think you would be pleasantly surprised. However if you are no longer interested in coming down we would be happy to reimburse you your original deposit. As I mentioned keeping one's deposit makes little sense for us. If you could please reach out to our main office at [protected] so we can get your name, look up the history to verify that we are talking to the correct person we will gladly get your deposit returned.

Next I would like to address the comments by MRMC JarHead. MRMC JarHead, I don't understand your comment about getting you all buttered up? You mentioned having lots for $50, 000. That was correct when we first started selling property in the development about 1 1/2 years ago but is not the case as of now. You mentioned a Kanantik Belize sales rep putting together a presentation just for you? Well we do have sales reps and they do go over a very detailed presentation of what Kanantik Belize looks like and what the plans are for the development. We find that this really helps our clients get a good idea of what Kanantik Belize is all about and if it makes sense for them before they even attend one of our tours. I apologize if you find our process of trying to help our clients get a better understanding of what the development is all about and I sincerely apologize if you feel you were ever mis-lead during that process.

As for the comments made by LUVR, LUVR I completely agree with you in recommending people do their own due-diligence before attending any tour and feel that is always a very good practice. However I do take offense to your comment about us being "Full of it" and never believe a word we say. Maybe these comments are more toward the other development you mentioned but what I can assure you of is that although the two developments were connected at one time Kanantik Belize has no connection to the other development you mentioned. Separate owners, separate sales teams, separate tours etc. Kanantik Belize is a newer development that is building an incredible community and if you were available to attend one of our tours I think you would agree.

If anyone ever has any questions about Kanantik Belize or any concerns please never hesitate to contact us. We have a client relations department for our owners and potential owners to help you with any questions you might have. I hope this information helps.

Sincerely,
    Kanantik Belize

Christopher Ashley Sep 20, 2017

Good to hear this, whoever you are. (Too shy to actually use your NAME?) I plan to call the Customer Care numbers provided to understand what is happening at Kanatntik these days.

We were in Belise last week staying in Itz'Ana in Placencia for 5 nights and at a villa in The Reserve (egads!) for 3 nights but did not arrange a visit to Kanantik, probably should have. We did visit Kanantik in April 2017 and were not impressed with the progress since buying in June 2014.

We are somewhat interested in selling our Kanantik lot and wonder if the LUA ever happened.

Christopher Ashley Sep 20, 2017

PS: Is this Forum still relevant as the previous entries were in 2016?

Mary Branesky-Riley Oct 15, 2017

Amazing One Persons Heaven is rudely put down. Until you walk in a Persons Shoes/moccasins readjust your opinion.
    We have nothing but positive experiance plus fantastic photos property available and great opportunities in this fabulous
    Kanantik ReaL ESTATE. Several of us Friends have acquired lots and are thrilled with this Growing Opportunity (Retirement).