KamaGamesthe game is cheating people

T Review updated:

i've notice that it is impossible that the dealer most of the time gets a 20 or 21 in a game of blackjack. i think that the software for the game is trick, making you loosing all the times so that you have to buy chips from them. which i keep doing until i notice that the dealer for the game of blackjack is not really real, like i have mentioned above.
i would be much grateful, if some one could look into it.
Thanking you in advance

• Be
    BenjaminBen Aug 15, 2019

Pokerist try to trick people. I tried 30 hands, but I only won 3 times. Pokerist only give me bad cards like PAIR & 2 PAIRS or no PAIR at all (sometimes straight up to 10 hands), if any of the cards given are pretty good but I still will lose. For example:

1) I get FULL HOUSE but will also lose with players with big FULL HOUSE, as well as FLUSH, STRAIGHT, & 3 OF A KIND.

2) If I have a big FULL HOUSE, it will appear 4 OF A KIND, if it gets 4 OF A KIND it will appear a player with STRAIGHT FLUSH or ROYAL FLUSH.

So FULL HOUSE, FLUSH, STRAIGHT, & 3 OF A KIND was deliberately given to me to make it appear that Pokerish was fair in not giving me FULL HOUSE, FLUSH, STRAIGHT or 3 OF A KIND. I've tried many Pokerist especially Omaha for 30 Hands at other times, the same thing has happened. This always happened one week after I bought the pokerist's chip, it's clear that the Pokerist made you lose so you need to bought the chip again.

• So
    SorryAzzGame(s) Jun 11, 2019

All the games are total BS, I only play because I do not buy coins, If I had to purchase coins, I would never play!

• Na
    Nadre Davani Feb 13, 2019

I play balckjack in Vegas, I mostly win because once I win I get up and take my winnings.
    the Blackjack game of Kamagames is impressive visuals but it is not worth the time where you lose to extremely rigged odds for the dealer.

• Mi
    Milen Marinov Oct 30, 2018

They have made a terrible mistake. On October 28th they've launched a period game called Ten to Aces.

On October 28th when the game started the wining table showed:

Straight Flush
    Five or Four of Kind
    Full House
    Later the wining table was changed (corrected) to

Five of Kind
    Straight Flush
    Four of Kind
    And I have suffered from this. I've had five of kind (10's). The opponent had four of kind (10's) and I did not win (we split the win). That is the reason I've checked the wining table.
    I've made an official complaint to the managers and they simply denied it. I am so sorry that did not make a snapshot of the winning table. If anyone has experienced this particular issue and has a snapshot of the winning table, please contact me. I am absolutely determined to take them down. My email is [email protected]

• Dr
    DrBrown314 Jul 09, 2018

At other times I've had the winning hand but lost anyway. This game is rigged.

• Dr
    DrBrown314 Jul 09, 2018

Yesterday, I started playing texas holdem. In the first three hands the same player got a straight, full house and flush. Boom, one right after the other. The odds of this happening are 11 billion to one!!!

• Ry
    Ryan maxw Jul 19, 2018

@DrBrown314 Was just sitting at s table where 1 person won 16 hands in a row. I get straight they get flush etc etc. I contacted them and they sent me there certification from itech labs stating their algorithm is certified as fair play. Total BS game is 100% rigged the odds are so astronomical that these hands happen over and over