KamaGamesblackjackist app

L Review updated:

I've been logging every game I've played and this software for blackjackist has to be rigged.
I did a block of 21 games.
4 wins 3 draw 14 loses.
The dealer often gets 21. And it's impossible to keep a 30-55% win percentage.
The fact that money is involved in purchasing chips makes me very suspicious of this problem. I would stop playing, but I've already invested money in chip purchases. Is anyone else out there frustrated and broke from this app?

angryandsad1 Mar 25, 2019

WARNING! IF you suffer from depression and have suicidal thoughts you might want to avoid playing blackjack on this app. This is not a joke, I suffer from depression and battle suicidal thoughts and the blackjack games on this app almost had me rushed to the hospital. I don't know if it is an honest app or not, but I got the feeling that it is not being random and the point was to wipe out my money to get me to buy more chips. Please my friends, if you battle depression or suicidal thoughts avoid this, it is not worth it. You might make fun and say it is just a game, but please don't judge. If you or your loved one is suffering because of this app, please tell them they are not alone and give them the support needed.

• Ar
    Arturo E Mar 12, 2019

I purchased 24 million chips and kept playing in the $300 and 1.5K range and I would be winning 7-8 out of 10 games. Once I started playing in the 500K and 1.5 Mil range the dealer kept getting 20 and 21 7-8 times out of 10 and I lost 10 million.

• Ge
    Genivive Feb 15, 2019

The employees in BJ in the 1-250 million range can manipulate whether you win or lose.

Long story, but an employee proved it to me, while I was quietly playing a game alone in a room.

I was betting 1m at a time. If I lost, I’d double it. I worked up to 1.5 billion.

Alone in a room with no other players, a message appeared on my screen (outside players cannot contact players within a room).

The message said to bet 250m, I’d win. I did- and lost. They laughed, and apologized and said to bet again. If I were to lose they’d give me 1 billion. I did-and won.

I bumped into a person with the same name as the person who messaged me. Again, but this time inside the room, they messaged me telling me when to to hit etc. I said thanks, but left the room. Every time they told me to hit or what the results would be were 100% accurate.

Only an employee with the data in front of them would know.

I lost 1.3 billion last night. Quickly. Over 90% fails. I asked the company to review and refund my money.

I told them the proof was in their system. A log of the conversations and wins and losses. I asked them to investigate. They just kept giving me canned responses. They denied everything and won’t refund what I paid or the casino ‘money’.

Poker games can be rigged by groups of players.

Sound like fun? It’s not. Don’t waste your time or money.