Complaints & Reviews

Dears,

My account is suspended and I'm really work hard on it

I'm not receiving any warnings and I don't know about it

Kindly activate the account and i will not transfer any chips to any one

You can check the game I played in short time I'm really like this game and it will not happen again please need your help

Your support is highly appreciated

Pokerist

Pokerist just put my account in jail for playing with my friends at a table and accused me of transferring chips. They took 32billion. I was wondering if you pursued the complaint against them to ffc. I would love to hear about this issue. Kamagames cannot just get away with so many rigged and crooked ways they've done with so many people. Also i've heard this way of reviewing them 1 star only at google play or appstore so it will put the whole game into crash and our voices would be heard by google or appstore. Everyone who has been robbed bh this game we must come together and put 1 star reviews to their site on google play and appstore.

Pokerist

The customer service people are very rude. Someone hacked my account and when I logged back in everything wa...

Unethical Action

I logged in to my account and found I have lost 6B chips. When I contacted them they told me I lost them through a game. I told them to provide me with the log on how this happened. They sent me some useless log which does not proof anything.

This shows when you have chips in your account They can just steal it. Bunch of thieves and very bad service!

fraudulent at how they run the app!

Been playing on/off for the past almost 2yrs and these guys are only getting worse they suspended a few other players i know of and threatened to suspend me for transferring chips to my own 2nd account which I've told them I have. Who are they to tell me how I am able to spend my own cash money in the game?! They claim that their games are fully random generator for cards which is a load of rubbish! Someone really needs to review their app they shouldn't be able to get away with scamming people they way they do. You would totally understand if you were to go see for yourself I guarantee you. Yesterday I was lucky to win 2 hands out of 70mill in chips. And if you make a complaint to the good luck games get worse it's rigged to the extreme. Here in a screenshot this lady & I both had none winning hands but yet she gets payed & I get nothing (maybe because I've complained so many times) but that there is unfair play, in the game you need a 5 card win we both had nothing but yet you can see. Ridiculous
Regards Lella

fraudulent at how they run the app!

pokerist kamagames

This app is making everything for you to lose ur hands no matter what cards u have they set you up for o make you buy more chips from their store .. they ignore your questions and keep taking your money someone needs to look close into that app it's rigged it's a big scam .. if you buy chips from them you will never grow ur account.. they will set you up cause they know you will go back to store !!! Don't trust those thieves!!!

• Le
    Lella23 Oct 16, 2019

And take notice once you make an inner app complaint that's it for you you will have nothing but 98% of loses and all they will have their computer generated messages say is that they are sorry that we have had a run of bad luck in the game and their cards are generated randomly blah blah. Biggest scammers within the poker app world!

pokerist - unethical behaviour

This company are thieves, they have just suspended my account for no reason. When asked they have me a generic reply and said we cannot give information on how we conduct our investigation. The support team just uses bots to reply to you and do not give any information. They did not provide any assistance or support regarding my issue. They are scammers!

they took 1.2 b of my chips when I transfer it from one of my account to other.

These people are thief and rude and a lot more, I transfer 1.2 Billion chips from one of my account to my other account and they seized all of it because of what the claim to be illegal transfer. We all know why they this unfair rule, so people buy more chips, love to see they go out of business for such a fraudulent and un-ethical business. When I contacted their support, they were very rude and un-responsive while cheating me out of about equivalent of $350. If they allow people to have up to four account, then they must make sure the money transfer between account is also allowed and people or at least people don't lose their chips if they attempt to make transfer.

banned account for no reason

Pokerist/kamagames should be banned from store or should be shut down. This app did nothing but steal, cheat...

blackjack, texas poker

Does this developer have a conscious?
I've played long enough to know what lucky and bad luck is and they say on their website that they are fair with their random cards ? Gotta be the worst joke of the century. I've attached a picture, this is only one of the few instances I played. Keeps on just flopping with 19, 20, hits that never get busts. I've seen many times with 5 hits with no bust. Losing is not the problem, but 80 percent of the time i get 12 to 16, and 80 percent of the time I hit i get a 10. Something's wrong with the dictionary because those people just don't understand what "random" and "fair" means.

blackjack, texas poker

support blocks my account without giving a reason why

This week my Pokerist account was suddenly blocked.
Asking support they gave me a very generic answer that a violated their rules.

As I am 100% sure i did not violate any of their rules i asked them to give me the specific situation that happened.

Their answer is their policy is not to give any information .

Wow that was helping me much !!

So they stole just all my chips with no reason ?????

• Me
    Melroy Falcao Jan 15, 2019

This happened to me also! They are thieves.

blackjack

I play A LOT of BlackJack all over the place. At first the game seamed about normal, but after a week or so the dealing changed. I figured the game was rigged, so I played 100 games logging every dealer hand. This game the dealer has a 19-21 an average of 77%! That is unheard of for a random drawn game. So being a game that sells chips this is a form of theft!

DO NOT PLAY!!! You have been warned

pokerist poker games

Their game is fixed and you have employees who know the setups and what order the cards are going to come. You trick people into thinking that the cards are random but they're not. My friends and I know it's fixed because we've played in live poker games and in other online games and have never lost more than 3 hands in a row, but in Pokerist, I have lost more than 13 games in a row (I don't play many hands) and so have my friends. I play with pocket pairs, 7 or higher or A king, A queen, A jack, A ten (I can't attest to what cards my friends play with) and your strategically placed employees always play with the worst hands and always win. I know they're employees because they have 10 billion or more in their accounts which are opened on the day they start playing, coincidence, absolutely not because you can't purchase that many chips to play with unless you have $1500 or more in the game to begin with. Ive been watching the players and the game for a while and have documented many discrepencies and will be glad to share them with the FCC. You're a criminal enterprise from Asia and this really saddens me to know because I thought Asians were honorable people but you're not! I will post this review in every website possible, including Facebook, and warn all my family and friends and their friends never to go on any Kama games/Pokerist.com and definitely not to purchase any money to play their fixed games. I'm going to contact the better business bureau in every state in the United States and the FCC and ask them to prevent your company from advertising or selling your games in the United States and if I can't I will personally wage a campaign against your fixed games and company. You have cheated and mistreated my friends and me for the last time.

• Su
    Sunflowrr May 28, 2020

Pokerist just put my account in jail for playing with my friends at a table and accused me of transferring chips. they took 32billion. I was wondering if you pursued the complaint against them to ffc. I would love to hear about this issue. kamagames cannot just get away with so many rigged and crooked ways they've done with so many people. also i've heard this way of reviewing them 1 star only at google play or appstore so it will put the whole game into crash and our voices would be heard by google or appstore. everyone who has been robbed bh this game we must come together and put 1 star reviews to their site on google play and appstore.

blackjack

The game is rigged. When you first play and bet $50k you when a lot and also get free chips. Soon you will be over a $1 million. In the secoond week the game changes. The old bait and switch con. Soon you lose everything and must buy chips to continue. The chips are cheap and could be viewed as the cost of entertainment.
Nevertheless, it is cheating and quite profitable for KamaGames. I estimate that they sell $10, 000 in chips per day. That's more than $3.5 million per year. Now blackjack odds do favor the house but that was not enough got them. Notice that the dealer gets 20 or 21 about every once in ten draws. The real odds are one in sixteen.
This is an Irish company. Where is there pride and decency?

Chipss Jul 09, 2018

Look at my example

blackjackist app

I've been logging every game I've played and this software for blackjackist has to be rigged.
I did a block of 21 games.
4 wins 3 draw 14 loses.
The dealer often gets 21. And it's impossible to keep a 30-55% win percentage.
The fact that money is involved in purchasing chips makes me very suspicious of this problem. I would stop playing, but I've already invested money in chip purchases. Is anyone else out there frustrated and broke from this app?

• Ge
    Genivive Feb 15, 2019

The employees in BJ in the 1-250 million range can manipulate whether you win or lose.

Long story, but an employee proved it to me, while I was quietly playing a game alone in a room.

I was betting 1m at a time. If I lost, I’d double it. I worked up to 1.5 billion.

Alone in a room with no other players, a message appeared on my screen (outside players cannot contact players within a room).

The message said to bet 250m, I’d win. I did- and lost. They laughed, and apologized and said to bet again. If I were to lose they’d give me 1 billion. I did-and won.

I bumped into a person with the same name as the person who messaged me. Again, but this time inside the room, they messaged me telling me when to to hit etc. I said thanks, but left the room. Every time they told me to hit or what the results would be were 100% accurate.

Only an employee with the data in front of them would know.

I lost 1.3 billion last night. Quickly. Over 90% fails. I asked the company to review and refund my money.

I told them the proof was in their system. A log of the conversations and wins and losses. I asked them to investigate. They just kept giving me canned responses. They denied everything and won’t refund what I paid or the casino ‘money’.

Poker games can be rigged by groups of players.

Sound like fun? It’s not. Don’t waste your time or money.

• Ar
    Arturo E Mar 12, 2019

I purchased 24 million chips and kept playing in the $300 and 1.5K range and I would be winning 7-8 out of 10 games. Once I started playing in the 500K and 1.5 Mil range the dealer kept getting 20 and 21 7-8 times out of 10 and I lost 10 million.

angryandsad1 Mar 25, 2019

WARNING! IF you suffer from depression and have suicidal thoughts you might want to avoid playing blackjack on this app. This is not a joke, I suffer from depression and battle suicidal thoughts and the blackjack games on this app almost had me rushed to the hospital. I don't know if it is an honest app or not, but I got the feeling that it is not being random and the point was to wipe out my money to get me to buy more chips. Please my friends, if you battle depression or suicidal thoughts avoid this, it is not worth it. You might make fun and say it is just a game, but please don't judge. If you or your loved one is suffering because of this app, please tell them they are not alone and give them the support needed.

stolen chips from my account by pokerist

I won over 1 billion in a bet then suddenly all my chips disappeared, when I contacted the support they came back to me telling me that they have spotted me intentionally transferring or receiving chips, and that its a direct violation of the rules of apple and google and facebook, and the transferred chips have been removed from my account! Are they allowed to do that
Without even sending a warning! Who can we complain to! Is there anyone who can stop them from doing such without any warning! Almost everyone transfers chips! And at all times! Why now they decide to do this! Is it because its a large amount!

pokerist

Good evening I am hoping you can help me resolve a issue i am having with pokerist. On November 2nd my account was frozen for violation of the rules. My id # is [protected]. I have been playing on pokerist everyday for about 4 months. I am sick and home all day, playing takes my mind off all of it. I have accumulated 545 billion chips, one of the largest stacks on the site. My daughter who's screen name is Lexi New invited me to play, when i got there i found another player there as well. This player has asked me on many occasions to give her chips and I have been telling her no. A review of our conversations will show this. In full disclosure i have transferred chips to her months ago, i was reprimanded for this and have not transferred chips to anyone since. I played for about 10 minutes with this person and my daughter. I played fair, no one told me their cards, there was no cheating or attempt to transfer chips, not even to my own daughter who lost about 60m chips.
After this i received a notice from pokerist that i violated the rules and my account is restricted. I tried to explain but to no avail. I even offered to buy the amount of chips they feel i transferred as a compromise, even though I did not cheat.
I am asking and hoping you can help me get my account un-restricted. As I already mentioned the distraction is very important to me at this time. I am not looking to violate the rules, I just wish to play poker.
Please do everything you can. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Anthony

chips transferring and receiving

All I do is buy chips from Pokerist I spend lots of money and I do play fair!! This morning I received a...

Sydney Metro Area Gambling Games

the game is cheating people

i've notice that it is impossible that the dealer most of the time gets a 20 or 21 in a game of blackjack. i...

the game in general

Pokerist claimed I purchased chips illegally, which I had never done. They make the claim because I have...

Wading River Casinos