High 5 Games / High 5 Casino Logo

High 5 Games / High 5 Casino

Having problems with High 5 Games / High 5 Casino?

High 5 Games / High 5 Casino reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 25, 2013. The latest review I hate your site now was posted on Apr 16, 2021. High 5 Games / High 5 Casino has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 33 reviews. High 5 Games / High 5 Casino has resolved 0 complaints.

High 5 Games / High 5 Casino Customer Service Contacts

+1 212 604 3000 (Head Office)
+1 201 825 1711 (New Jersey)
One World Trade Center
New York, New York
NJ Corporate Office
1200 MacArthur Boulevard, Mahwah, NJ 07430

United Kindom
Mappin House, 4 Winsley Street, London W1W 8HF, United Kingdom

KC Office
9200 Indian Creek Parkway, Suite 100, Overland Park, KS 66210

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with High 5 Games / High 5 Casino Customer Service. Initial High 5 Games / High 5 Casino complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for High 5 Games / High 5 Casino above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about High 5 Games / High 5 Casino. Discuss the issues you have had with High 5 Games / High 5 Casino and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

High 5 Games / High 5 Casino Complaints & Reviews

High 5 Games / High 5 CasinoI hate your site now

You changed the web site took my coins and lowered the spinning wheel and the amount you get for the free spins. You finally had it set up good and then you go and change it yet again and took my coins which was 1 million 500 give them back and change the site back to the way you had it with the wheel spin in the 100s instead of 10 and 20s cheap cheap cheap I am no longer going to play this site will play my other slot games which give me 7 million every day. Again cheap cheap cheap so much f0r being there f0r you so called people right like every other person on the world you just want us to spend our money . Never again your cheap so I will be even cheaper I will just keep collecting until I get enough coins to play but at the rate you game site is going I quit this site. I used to love this web site now it just plan sucks

High 5 Games / High 5 CasinoMissing Coins

High 5 Casino Real Slots

December 28, 2020

At approximately 9.55 A.M. I excite the game "BABYLON CITY" on High 5 Casino Real Slot site I had 28, 000.000 Coins, when I went to main menu to my surprise it shows only (8, 535.226). I would like to know where the 20, 000.000 went to, and can someone check into this for me and return missing coins. Thanks

Myrline

High 5 Games / High 5 CasinoThe entire site

I am having trouble playing any of the High 5 Casino games, because I keep getting a message telling me I am not connected to WiFi. And yet, I can play the games from High 5 casino on my laptop & old IPad. Both of these are older and very slow.
      For many years, and a very high score on each individual game, I just don't know why I cannot play any of these. My WiFi in our home and our service provider is working on every other application, and that is why I don't know why one day I'm playing just fine, and the next day I continually receive the note... Sorry you need a internet connection.
      Please help me with this, as I do not want to have to delete my games and start over.

High 5 CasinoDouble charged

I bought a package deal for 20 dollars (can't remember the name, but it was something like 13 days of Spooks). My bank statement says the 19th of this month but I am almost sure it was the 18th. I got double charged. I tried sending them an e-mail to rectify this and have heard nothing back. I live on a tight budget and need that money back. Thank you for any help you can provide.

High 5 Games / High 5 CasinoPurchase game packages and didn't receive the coins.

I purchase a game package for 19.99 on February 13, 2020 and never received the coins. I tried again on February 14, 2020 to purchase a package for 9.99 and again I didn't get the coins. I don't know if there is a problem with the site or not but, if it is you need to fix it. I have already requested a refund from Apple. Also this is not the first time this has happened but, this is the first time I have contacted you about this problem.

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinocredits purchase

While playing a game last night I stopped to answer the phone when I returned to the game there was a screen shot of special offers and I tried to get it off and then it said that I had purchased 3.37 billion credits and to press ok which I didn't. My account has been debited for this. I have made purchases in the past but not for such a huge amount. Could you please look at this and reverse the credits and my money. Regards dora.[protected]@bigpond.com

• Updated by Dora Caruana · Sep 30, 2019

Need a answer soon

High 5 Games / High 5 CasinoHigh5 Casino Game as a whole

Ever since the redesign of your game and website, the reels don't spin smoothly, you can't see what you have won when you win, and in general, the new version sucks. I really enjoy High5, but these issues are beginning to wear on my patience with the game. Is there anything you can go to at least make the reels spin more smoothly? I can deal with the rest. If you would like to contact me, you can reach me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinohigh 5 casino

i have beeen playining for at least 5years, the last 5 days it coms up to the first collect page and it is dark so i cannot play it .. hope you can help my e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com on face book. i really like the game and at over 270 plus level. i play it every day and sometimes i go in and get points every 4 hours. my name is jackie ruhland in phoenix .az.

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinohigh5casino. my tablet

For the past few weeks I have not been getting new games. on my tablet. The last one I received was Gecko gold rush I play high5 on mytablet and I also play it on my desktop. My desktop game plays perfectly and I get a new game each week but suddenly my tablet version is not working properly. Is there anything that can be done to correct this situation? Barbara Versailles. My email is [protected]@cox.net. My

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinohigh five casino

My credit card is failing when making purchases. Therefore, I'm not receiving credits. This has happened two months in a row. What is happening is my credit card is getting charged for the failed purchases at the end of the month...but, I never receive any credits!!! Please respond because I enjoy your game and wish to continue playing and making purchases. You have charged me 9.99 4 times and have never received credits for those purchases.

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinonot getting my spins and bonuses

when i log on high5 casino the screen comes on then in a few seconds the screen turns white and wont let me do anything. so I refresh the game again then it acts like its coming on then it turns white again. its been acting like this for almost all this week. I have lost all my spins and all my bonuses as well.I play high 5 casinos all the time im not happy

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinopaying for coins and not getting them

I bought your stupid deal 12.97 for 3.5 million coins and got absolutely NOTHING! Not impressed with your company and want the money I spent refunded. Not a way to run a casino. I don't want the coins I want my 12.97 back then I can get rid of your cheating game. If that is how you cheat people you and your company should be ashamed!!! And have the BBB look into you

• Updated by Deannaj333 · Jun 28, 2019

I would like a rep from your casino to email me and tell me that they are going to resolve it.

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinostealing $169.90, three times.

I have played High 5 Casino for many Yrs . Never Paid Money into my Acc ( Visa card ) . Never had to ( receive 100, 000 credits a Day .
                          Was playing, recurved a Notice We have Deducted $169.90 from your Acc .
                          I Never gave them my Acc Details .
                          When I ask what happened to the Millions of Credit No Reply
                          Asked How They Accessed my Three numbers, No Reply .
                          Contacted the Bank
                          Contacted ITunes and High 5
                          This is over a Yr old !
                          Writing and Waiting .
                          High 5 Casino stole my Money and Credit .
                          We're my Credit ( Gone 20-30 million Credits, that I never Wanted )
                          I WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY HIGH 5 Casino STOLE OVER $500 plus interest .
                          Simply Ask High 5 and ITunes got Permission to my Acc .
                          I CONTACTED MY BANK AND WAS " TOLD " IF THAT WAS MY DEBIT AND CREDIT ACC .
                          THEY THE ABOVE COMPANY CAN STEAL MONEY WITH THE AID OF ITUNES AFTER BEING CONTACTED .
                          Have NEVER GAMBLED A CENT .
                          I GET ALL MY CRDIT FOR YRS FOR " NOTHING" Had MILLIONS IN MY ACC AND AM GOING TO BUY CREDIT .
                          I WANT MY MONEY BACK ( And High 5 even took back All my Millions of Credit )
                          Stephen Hamrosi
                          [protected]@gmail.com my email .
                          Facebook S Ps I would love to get my money back .
                          High 5 Casino, a invoice or I'll Send the Appropriate Details that you can access.
                          Stephen Hamrosi
                          Photos and Money deducted I'll find and send

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinolost tokens

This morning I was playing the new Tumbling game. I started with approx. 224 M. When I started playing I thought I changed the amount . Instead of paying 40K I ended playing 40M. I lost over 100 M tokens. Is there any chance in getting them back. I am an avid fan of this game and have turned many friends to this game. I hope that loyalty will get me back my coins.

Date June 11 2019

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinohigh 5

Won free unlock, tried screen froze except for buy chips and gems status. Exited, restart game, message says sorry about opening new game, try nab same freez Restart my
                              Samsung, same freez. Uninstall, reinstall. Same as above-freez.

Been 2 days with multiple tries. Nothing but freezer.

I will take a screen shot should and send.

Jeffrey Clark

May 27, 2019

High Five Casino Las Vegas — complaint

Several months ago I was trying to download free high five casino free on my phone app through apple iTune...

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinoslot on high 5 games

MAy 22 2019 Bev Gaudet Huckle on facebook
                                Game would not load - kept trying and in a few minutes my score went down over 40 million - something wrong - points stolen I have been having trouble with games loading - no other problems on computer so must be on yor site
                                Feel I should get those points abck as they weren't played - play only your games and play every day - a loyal supporter PLEASE HELP

High 5 Games / High 5 Casinopurchase

I purchased the coin package this morning with the 6 day bonus. The charge has already hit my card but I don't have the coins I bought I have purchased this same package before and I got the coins right away. Is there a problem? When I purchased the coin package yesterday (4/23) it stated that I would receive approx. 11 million and then for the next 6 days I would get another million+. I did not receive the 11 million but today I did receive the 1M+

• Updated by Pat Crupi · Apr 24, 2019

High 5 Casinoprevious game level deleted

Yesterday my High 5 Casino Game was at VIP level Ruby and the bonus was at 17, 500. Today my High 5 Game level is put back to VIP level is Silver. MY bonus is 60.00. I want my game VIP level back to where it was yesterday. The money was 1, 500.000 now it is 51, 000. Please reset my High 5 Game . Thanks We have put a lot of money into the High 5 Game.com

Hi5Casino — games/tournament

On one of my last spins of a game, the lobby slot stopped on unlock a slot as my prize . Trouble is, all the...