Kaiser Permanentenightmare

My son has chest pians in his right rib. He wants a doctor's appointment. Kaiser Permanete was telephoned on 5/11/09, 5/12/09, 5/18/09 and 5/19/09 for an appointment with any doctor. No appointment was given. He was informed he would be called back. He spoke to a nurse named Jim by telelphone on 5/18/09, but no appointment was given Membership servies were contacted and "Rosie" attempted to make an appointment on 5/19/09, however she has not yet been successful. What happpened to the days when you called your doctor and the receptionist gave you the next available appointment. If your doctor was not in, he had a back up physician. My son was only told if it was an emergency to go to urgent care.

• De
    Denise020455 Jan 02, 2014

Double nightmare with Kaiser. I am livid to the point of tears. These people are more interested in the number of paitents and days of stay than providing care and information. I am still dealing with a mess of a system that only cares about the kaiser bottom line. I can not seak to one person that can answer my questions or provide advice. Everyone tells me I need to talk to someone else, yet I find that decisions are being made without my knowledge, consult or advisement. I can not plan for these descision without being advised of then in advance. They have major implications for my time, purse and other resources that I have to have in place. I would have appreciated some prior discussion before they decision regarding care were decided and put in motion. I am not invisible, deaf or dumb.