Just lettingNot paying back their client's deposits

M

After renting a place through Just Letting for 3 years. I cancelled my lease with them in March this year and moved out. We left the unit in a very good condition and both Just Letting and the owner were satisfied that we could get our deposit back.

After 2 months I still have not received my deposit and any attempt to find out what is going on has failed.

While doing some further investigation I stumbled onto a list of other Just letting clients that have also been scammed out of their deposits by Just Letting:
The comments on the HelloPeter website explaints the situation even further.
(With comments like: "Lawyers letters are to no avail to these people as they seem to be above the law")

This seems to be a quite a serious problem affecting alot of people.
If any one can help us with this problem it would be much appreciated.