Johnny Bono Sports / JBS Sportsscam

M

My name is Mark and I am a victim! This guy calls my phone in November of 2011 and says he has some football winners for me. He charges me $ 39.00 and proceeds to give me 2 losers! Then another guy named GINO, gets a hold of me and gives me a couple of winners. He proceeds to tell me how great Johnny Bono is and how many handicapping awards he has won over the years! He said his plays hit 65% !! NOT!!! After he wins a couple of times for me he wants to sell me his monthly football package of $ 895.00. So I decide to give him a try. He starts out winning, like all of the services I have used in the past! Then he says I should be " diversified"! He then sells me his basketball package. A few weeks later he says I should be in the " totals" club. After that is was hockey, then the " home cookin" plays which are the west coast games. Then after I invest all of this money the losing starts!!! I have not had a winning week in over a month and have over $ 4, 000.00 invested with GINO. After they get your money, they do not even care if you win! They are already paid! Stay away gentleman from GINO and johnny Bono sports! A total scam!!!

mark tate Feb 01, 2012

I would like to sincerely apologize to GINO and Johnny Bono Sports for the immature and childish comments I made about their service. As you can probably tell I am a sore loser and should understand that you are not going to win every game! I entered into this under my own free will and was not forced to do anything that I did not choose to do. GINO is a nice person and is very easy to talk too! He did try to explain to me the " psychology" of gambling but I guess I am not a good listener. GINO has tried to give me the best information possible and that is the only thing that matters. I understand that there is no gurantees in life, especially with gambling! Again you are not going to win every game and I need to remember that. Of all of the services I have used in the past, and there have been many, I will say that Gino and Johnny bono sports have given me the most accurate information and the least amount of pressure! Again, it is not GINO's or Johnny Bono's fault the games do not always win and I should have understood that from the beginning! Again my sincere apologies to Gino and Johnny Bono! I will continue to use this service as long as I am gambling on sporting events!

• Th