John Deere / Deere & Companyjohn deere 2014 2032r tractor ser#1lv2032rlelh113333, 193 hours.

B Aug 28, 2018

Tractor is Hard to get into H - L range without pushing the forward/reverse pedal. I have had this issue since I purchased the tractor in April 2016. I have had it in for service /repair 3 times. It is worse when you have a load in the front loader. Serviced/Repair by Tri-Green, Mount Juliet TN 8/23/2018, work order # 934216. The issue has not been resolved. Service manager said it could not been improved. Lyle Power the service manager says DTAC said that this issue is just the characteristic of the HST.

Resolution - Since I was not told prior to buying this tractor of this issue, I should be refunded for what I paid for the tractor.

Bruce Jones
Email:[protected]@comcast.net

RESOLVED

I just wanted to with draw my complaint.