Jobungo? of harrassment

Z

I continue to receive emails for job prospects from "Jobungo" even though I have, each time I received one, added them to my "Blocked Senders" list. Everything else I've added to the blocked senders list is listed and has been blocked.

I have never opened anything from them. (until just now when I accidentally opened their mail while I was attempting to "Copy" and "Paste" what was in their "Subject" block) A full email address does not appear in the "Senders" block of their emails. I suppose that's why I can't seem to block them effectively. What appears in the "Subject" block is, "Roberta McClintock, 25+ new Leominster jobs". What appears in the "Senders" block is simply, "Jobungo".

I'm not even looking for a job; I am retired. Thank you for your help.

• Yo
    Yodie Jun 21, 2013

Spencer @ Jobungo, My response to one of your job offerings resulted in an assault on my privacy by Career schools wanting to sell something. I only responded to one of your job offerings ( WALMART) and was never contacted by WALMART, just tons of phone calls by hungry-bird schools. I am joining the many on this network that demand your Company clean-up your act or ride off into the Sunset. As job hunters, we are trying to get an opportunity to sell something (OURSELVES), and your professed " filters" are allowing shysters to attempt to fleece us while we attempt to get back on our feet! Shame on YOU!

JohnD1 May 09, 2014

They are spammers. They never respond to unsubscribe attempts. I never signed up for their service but I keep getting their garbage. These are the kind of folks who give online job boards a bad name. They should be locked up for violating the can spam act.

• Mi
    minna hardesty Aug 20, 2018

I keep receiving emails from Jobungo and I never registered and I am definitely NOT looking for employment. I have my own business. Please, please stop sending me emails. Your unsubscribe does not click onto anything.
    [protected]@yahoo.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices