JJsHousedress order #116638

D Jun 26, 2019

I don't have a complaint, I have a question. My dress is find and it was me that waited to late to send my dress back to you'll. What I want to know, Is there any extra fabric I can buy from you'll? My dress do not fix all the way in the back can't zip it up. I will buy the extra fabric from you'll if you would so kindly let me know. I only need about an half of a yard. Send to My address is Dorothy Hatcher 320 McDonald Ave, Selma Al 36767. Thank so kindly!