The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Jiffy Lube — oil change
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Took my older Dodge truck in to have an oil change, told them that is all I wanted and needed. After waiting an hour for them to have my truck serviced they called me in and informed me that I needed a new belt, (I had just changed it the weekend before) then they told me I needed new spark plugs (Again just replaced those and the wires the weekend prior) . When I was called out next it was because my truck didn't want to start, I had to take a screw driver and set my idle so it would start, then I had to fiddle with it just so it would stay running.
I believe these 'experts' were trying to scam me because I am a female and they most likely believed I wouldn't know the difference between what was already in there and what they wanted to sell me. I also believe they tried to Brake my truck so they could charge me extra to fix my truck. Little did they know this young lady knows her way around engines; she just doesn't like to change oil.
More Jiffy Lube Complaints & Reviews
- Jiffy Lube - failure to honor warranty
- Jiffy Lube #1461 - $577 a/c damages complaint - no response
- Jiffy Lube - Deceptive statements
- Jiffy Lube - Now I have a car with no engine sitting in a lot!
- Jiffy Lube - rip off
- Jiffy Lube - they forgot to put oil back in truck
- Jiffy Lube - texts spam on my phone
- Jiffy Lube International - oil change
- Jiffy Lube - destroyed a $3000 transmission
- Jiffy Lube - Jiffy Lube idiot destroys the seal on brand new air filter when checking it