JibJabBeware buyer!

F

Beware buyer! Don't use this site and don't give them your credit card information! They will charge your credit card whenever they want, without any notifications! I used their service in the past and paid for one year membership in 2014. But they charged my credit card for a another year! I didn't receive any messages or calls! I just noticed that $18 disappeared from my card. When I emailed them to demand a refund they told that they don't know nothing about it. I said I want them to get rid of my banking information, but they replied that I was the one who gave them information. I was so sick of it! I demand my money back! Jibjab.com are thieves and liars, they wont get away with this! They steal money from their clients, hoping that customers won't notice it. I really hate JibJab. Please stay away from this site!