Jetstar Airways — I am complaining of the way my membership was renewed
Please refer to the attachement.
I travelled to Danag Last year and was surprised to hear that you have used my card details without my permission to renew membership.
I am an elderly man and was really surprised how you could use my card details without my permission. I am really disappointed and would like you to return my money immediately. This is not the way an esteem firm like you should do to elderly people. You should have written to ask whether I wanted to renew my membership and card details. It is in bad taste for you to use my card as you are having my previous booking records. I sincerely hope to get back my money and for your information there was no request from me lately for renewal. Thank you
More Jetstar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - jetstar flight 3k698
- Jetstar Airways - security scan
- Jetstar Airways - cancellation and refund 
- Jetstar Airways - incorrect booking change
- Jetstar Airways - damaged suitcase