Jetblue Airways / jetblue vacations
9/18/2017 booked vacation for 2 to punta cana/riu republica, #2978338 for $2, 660. 11/25/2017 price went down to $2, 366.50. Called and told it would be $270 ($135 each to rebook). Hung up and looked up cancellation policy. It is on $140 ($70 each).
11/27/2017 called and told I was correct. On my screen price is still $2, 366.50 but she tells me it is over $2, 400+ Can't explain why. Says she is going to call supervisor. I am then told if I rebook I get credit. I must book through them to get credit and price is higher than what is online.
I was on phone at least 45 minutes. Woman was WONDERFUL. She did her best but can't explain why I would pay more.
I said forget the whole thing. I am now paying $300 more than current price. I should have at least been able to recoup $150 by rebooking.
More Jetblue Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - flight 787 on 5/26/17
- Jetblue Airways - air flight cancelled.
- Jetblue - they hide available credit till it expires 
- Jetblue - bad attitude horrible service 
- Jetblue Airways - baggage lost