Jaqex/runescapescamming

there was a clan that i joined on a bounty world i was wearing a rune platebody, platelegs, rune full helm, a cape, dragon longsword.we killed a couple people then the leader said Deadlock980 my username and two others to come with her.We walked out to less populated grounds and then and there they turned around and killed me took all my stuff and kicked me out of every clan chat and friend list.I am outraged and demand action the leaders username was E V I L Sis and i want my stuff back or i want her banned for scamming that jaqex has againest the rules i probrobly would not care if i was rich but sense im not i demand action.once again her name was E V I L Sis and i reported abuse on the game but i was sure u guys done do anything about the report of abuse.My useername is deadlock980