Jan-Pro — Deceit and Fraud
I got ripped off by jan-pro. Like so many other people I to fell for there Deceit, Fraud and Missrepresentation. I was given accounts that pay less than minimum wage. I was also given accounts that belonged to previus people. They take out 18.7% from your paycheck. Now If you finance part of your plan they will take 26%. Many people have also told me that they take accounts for no reason. Then they would give them to the new people.They will keep charging you for that account. Now they can collect money from two diffrent people from one account. I have met people who did not get there business palns completed. After a certain amount of time you are supose to get your money back if they dont fullfil your plan but nobody ever gets there money back. I was finally sick and tired of making less than minimum wage. I tried getting my money back but they told me that if I didn't like it I could just turn in all of my accounts. I was told that I would loose all of my investment and get nothing back.
At the end of every month when i would go to pick up my paycheck. i noticed that other people were either very angry or very sad. Eventualy we all got together and we started seeking legal action. We are now part of a National Class Action Lawsuit. If you would like to talk to me feel free to cal me at [protected]. You can also visit my attorneys website at www.prle.com
More Jan-Pro Complaints & Reviews
- Jan-Pro - Less than Minimum Wage!
- Jan-Pro - Lawsuits
- Jan-Pro - SCAM
- Jan-Pro franchise - Never got any accounts and after awhile they forgot who i was to them
- Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems - Misleading and Fraudulent activity
- Jan-Pro Of Augusta, GA - Took my money
- Jan-Pro Franchising - Cleaning using minors to clean daycare
- Jan-Pro Franchising - When this transaction occurred I had to pay the same sales and marketing fees that the previous franchise owner had to pay
- Jan-Pro Franchising - Business cleaning service
- Christian Cleaning Dba Jan-Pro - scam