Jackson & PerkinsProduct - our lady of guadalupe rose

M

I purchased this rose in May of 2016, got it in the ground right away, and it did well for the rest of the summer. This spring - DEAD - we had an extremely mild winter - the rose is just dead, and all my other roses are doing fine in similar locations. I called the company today 03/29/17 to ask if they could replace the rose and they said, "we only guarantee for 3 months".

Enough said regarding this company. Most reputable nurseries will replace lost plants within the first year, but not this one. They have tons of pretty pictures of their roses, but given my experience, I'm going to reputable nurseries from now on.