Jackpot JoyTerrible experience

S Review updated:

As a regualr customer on jackpot joy, a bingo site that i really did like as in cornwall there isnt much to do. i logged on on sat night and they have a pre buy option, i pre bought my tickets which cost £37 and usually let it run and join in the chat. each game costs abou £2 they had a technical fault so only the pre bought people could play so the prize money went from £120 houses to £5 when a few of us complained we were told we shouldnt have pre bought. after about 20 mins the tech team fixed the problem and i won 2 lines and a full house. Woooooo that was about £60 but my win didnt register. i was told to phone the HO which i did and was told i would get a responce in 72hrs. then the pre bought tickets we had bought disapeared. i again rang up and was shouted at by the customer care people. to date still no responce or refund or winnings have been paid.

• Jackpot Joy's response · Nov 02, 2009

It’s important to us at Jackpotjoy.com that members have a good experience when playing on our site.

Our bingo software plays every game at the pre-determined time and pays every winner the amount they are due automatically. Jackpotjoy is a fair and responsible gaming operator and it is crucial to us that members can trust that our games are fair.

We would like to properly investigate and resolve this query, but we would require some additional information to do so. Please could you contact our dedicated 24 hour Customer Support team by calling [protected] or emailing [email protected] and they will be happy to help.

Jackpotjoy.com

Mandamoo90 Mar 22, 2014

I have been playing jackpot joy slots for 2 weeks won £150 on my first spin then went on a couple of days later to win £85. The funds have still not appeared in my paypal account the balance is 0.00GBP I have contacted jackpot joy and they have told me to send a paypal statement I have done this but no response 😤 they quick enough to take your money!!!
    ! Report Spam

• Ha
    Hank001 Mar 01, 2018

Yes the same thing happened to me on Jackpot Joy, I won on Secret Of the Phoenix, by the Phoenix appearing on the 3 blocks and it stated i was a big winner and then I checked my balance and it was the same, I then told the host who was making a mockery of what I was saying and trying to ignore it and said refresh the screen, I did not have the winning screen as I was continuing with the game, so that transaction Id was lost . but the balance of credit remained the same. then another chatter in the chat room said open another page which I did and checked the balance on that screen, this was the same, I was not paid my winnings, so I complaint to their online chat at customer services, who did not know what was happening, hence I called in they took my details and checked my history and said I had won nothing, JACKPOT JOY is a very bad company and fraudulently not paying it customers when they win. I can understand why???, but after some research I came across many articles stating the company was in trouble and is making heavy losses. I will complain to the ADR, then the Gaming Commission, then My credit card company, all in turn.

Jackpot joy is going bust, Copy and paste links to read the articles.